Scam-Resist-Try Steal money.

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Almog32, Jul 30, 2018.

Discuss Scam-Resist-Try Steal money. in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almog32

Almog32 Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hi everyone, I would like to report a serious case of extortion threats and attempted theft

The story is like this: I wanted to buy a product in the game and found this guy selling exactly what I was looking for after we asked to send money and cancel the possibility that I would get money back I agreed to it. Day passes and he finds excuses for why he can not give me the scrolls. say he works 10-15 hours a day and I said okay I'm waiting for you to get home after 32 hours he came home

And I asked him to give him what I was supposed to get. He said in an hour that he had a job outside and I said okay in an hour. Two hours passed and he continues to ignore my right at the end of my report and reported an attempt to steal money and he began to attack me in a racist way and also admitted that he did not want to give me.

I do not think such a person should be known here and treat customers like that. After you wait patiently and so nice.

In addition to what's funny, he called me a Scamer. who is still the one who holds my money.

Hoping to be dealt with severely

In addition he is lying about work because these days do not work this day off.

In my opinion he was just at home trying to make me forget the money and apparently it's his method of extorting money from people.

his profile:
    his discord:
    Antti#4530

his selling post:

ty.

Pic of prove:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. msroyalsseller

msroyalsseller The New Guy

Stats
    Not surprised to say the least just looking at the thread. There is no chance of you receiving a refund as you got fooled into closing the dispute on PayPal, and according to their terms of use once a dispute is settled there is no overturning the decision.

If you don't receive what you asked for within a reasonable amount of time, open a dispute and leave it until you get what you paid for.

3. Almog32

Stats

hello yes i been talk with paypal already i been sending them all the proof too claim my refund back i dont really worry about my money becuse i know i will get it back..

+ i send them that he ask for dispure +cancel too not charge back+the proof he never wanna hand me over the scrolls

so i dont worry about that.

+he called me Scam lol when my money in his paypal+ wanna report for royals+report me as scam

this guy really need too be punished for what he doin for ppl.

And ty u alot for try help me i very glad. also dont really worry about nothing becuse i know i will get my money back and no harm will made too my acc.

4. Almog32

Stats
    @admins?

5. JackSparrowz

JackSparrowz Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Well, as long as i know paypal, they're never in the seller side and allways in the buyer side, you can still try to call them, let them know you purchased ingame item got scammed and tricked, they might refund you.

6. lordtrox2010

lordtrox2010 United States Insult Dealer Premium

Stats
  7. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    @Antti Give him the items or give him back the money. You got 24 hours.

8. Antti

Antti Finland Informed Hacker

Stats
    He got his money back, what do i give him sir? Free items? No, let him send you screenshot of dispute he opened right when i was gonna give items lol. Im not a fool, he let someone else send money to me.

Why dont we take a look at this with my side where he did unautorized transaction from someone elses paypal OR he scammed someone to send me money to get items from me.
    Ive had idiots like that before, im not a fool.

9. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    No, i said give him the items or his money.
    @Almog32 Did he give the money back?

10. Antti

Stats
    He opened dispute not me. I cannot cancel nothing...? He did this, not me. He filed in unautorized dispute right after i was gonna give him items btw.
    Blaming me on his actions is kinda false thing to do. I cannot do nothing like i sayd.
    I can privately send you ss of dispute and you'll see that i cannot cancel nor refund.

11. Almog32

Stats

this guy full of lie He admitted he didnt even wanna give me the scrolls after i send him the money and dispute cancel

and when i ask him to refund him he said im not home im at work

2days he not at home working all day +he said he the boss

oh yea 27old boss play maple royals this make sense..

come on.. i got ur little scam this over dude. u not goin scam anymore no one!

oh right and he called me scamer when my money in his payPal + didnt wanna refund me after i open a report on him still waiting for my money lol

this guy try steal my money even now and clear his name...

pathetic....

oh right and he said im terrorist from israel...
    + blocked me from discord

well i said what i needed i wont say any more word too this guy sory about this just wanna show u guys not too trust kind of ppl like him becuse there so many who try to do it.

night and hope this guy be punish.

12. Almog32

Stats

[he got his money back]

1: i didnt get refund
    2: i report u after 2 days u told me u dont even wanna hand me the scroll proof up there^
    +dont try play with the mind of admins there proof u got none.
    +i didnt send u money from someone else paypal only mine and here the proof!

i hope admin punish u even more for u tell lie all the time.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  13. Antti

Stats
    Why are you crying baby. You opened dispute if its your paypal, not me. Fucking idiot you need to read again what i told above. I CAN NOT CANCEL NOR REFUND BECAUSE YOU OPENED DISPUTE, NOT ME! Moron

14. YuiMa

YuiMa Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    you can click on dispute and resolve it by giving him the money if you are not familiar with paypal "cough cough".. Also you shouldn't make buyers send money if you know you will be busy and can't give them items as soon as they make a payment. "IF"

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    SunCat and Gnosjo1 like this.
  15. Almog32

Stats
    time up soon refund me or admin will solve it.

"why are u crying baby"

stole my money lol?

i dont think ur idiot but ur scam words wont work on me.

i have non too tell u so i wont even try talk too u

good day.

oh and again he say "idiot" moron" this only show the true u :)

he know he just wanna play the "victim"

this guy just wannna me cancel the dispute becuse then the case will close and my money stay at his paypal acc

or. he spend the money i send him and he have non too refund and he just try too escape.

16. Almog32

Stats

נכון אחי

17. Adamolition1

Adamolition1 Israel Premium Premium

Stats
    חחחח ואיי איזה סיבוך.. מה עשיתם מזה כולה מייפל רויאל

18. Almog32

Stats

חבל שלא הורדתי תדגל ישראל עכשיו ישראלים סרטן רושמים לי באשכול יאי איזה כיף.

טוב אני יענה לך בכל מיקרה כי כנראה הכרומוזונים של הישראלים משתולל מפיגור

סיפור מהמשחק לא מהכסף שהוא גנב לי כן פשוט אני לא מבין אם אתה מוגבל או שאתה פשוט לא רואה שרשמתי שהוא גנב לי תכסף או שאתה פשוט טרול שמחפש להיות מצחיק?

טוב בבקשה אדוני עניתי לך

פעם אחרונה שעונה לישראלים :P
    קישטה

19. Antti

Stats
    lmao u admitting on scamming me :'D gg banned from forums

20. Antti

Stats
    I hope i win the dispute because you are a scammer and admitting, google translate translated exactly how it was suppost to. Thanks
    @staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.