Scammed and Wanting Revenge

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by johndoe12345678, May 2, 2018.

Discuss Scammed and Wanting Revenge in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. johndoe12345678

johndoe12345678 United States The New Guy

Stats
    I got scammed by @ . I bought the account the person selling and the person took the account back a month later. This is my report of the incident for further reference:

While my time with the account, I changed the main character's job to a DB, leveled the account to 233, got and cubed both absolab weapons, maxed all 5th job skills including Blade Tempest and Holy Symbol, re-cubed most equipment to 30% main stat, got Tyrant belt to replace Superior Gollux belt, stored over 200bil mesos, raised drop gear percentage from 180% to 300% (without spiders), raised arcane force from 310 to 420, did pre-quests for Arcana and Morass, and raised the clean stat of 5.7m to 7.8m. The account was on its way to get an arcane umbra weapon too. Aside from the main character, I also made a meso farming Kanna with 120% meso gear, made a Mihile Cygnus knight to boost weapon attack, and raised all link skill characters' level to get max link skill and boosted legion power and grid.

I don't like being scammed, as I was willing to pay for the account, and I don't like scammers getting away with a free boost. Would you guys be so kind to mass report the account's main character and direct me in the necessary steps to permanently ban the account? Here is a screen shot of the ranking and name of the main character:

Thank you View attachment 34409

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Revit

Revit United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I followed your previous thread, but I don't see any concrete evidence that this character is the one that was scammed. I'm not saying you're a liar, but we can't go on a witch hunt without full evidence.

3. johndoe12345678

johndoe12345678 United States The New Guy

Stats
    It would be hard to take the account without knowing the email that the account is attached to. The only person that would know this would be the seller and me, unless the seller gave the account info to someone else which would be against trying selling the account. I understand your skepticism.

Thank you for your concern