Scammed by aniquilador

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by asqbtjwj, Dec 22, 2018.

Discuss Scammed by aniquilador in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asqbtjwj

asqbtjwj United States The New Guy

Stats
    I want to report a scammer, his gamekiller ID is aniquilador. His discord is [PrequestService]#6233. his paypal is [email protected]. I bought 6 link to level 150 recently.
    He claims that it is 100% safe if he runs the service. However, my account gets permanent ban. He said it is not his fault. GM responded that the link character that He plays used hack. I appeal several times and GM insist that the character used hack.
    He guarantees that it is 100% safe in his forums. Now He doesn't response me.
    Please see attachment for more detail. I can provide more proves.

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Roam

Roam Premium Premium

Stats
    I don’t know if you’re aware but everybody who was logged in yesterday via Terminal got banned.
    Even if no hacks were used you still got banned if you were logged in via Terminal

3. aniquilador

aniquilador 100% Reliable✓✓ Premium

Stats
    When I arrive at my house, we show you the tests. Friend, do not worry, I'm in the workshop doing maintenance to my car.

4. Jimin

Jimin United States SkeetSkeet

Stats
    There was a ban wave that affected legit players too, so that could be the culprit

5. masihe

masihe Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    sorry buddy but the you knew the risks of buying service from hackers.. although a seller should never say 100% safe. theres always risks. If you knew you were buying from hackers then you knew the risks that comes with it , dont complain imo

6. TamirN

TamirN Israel Trusted Seller ✓ TamirN#8434 Premium

Stats
    Pretty sure Nexon said he was caught hacking even if he didn't.
    I created a ticket and their replied some unreliable bullshit about my actions and the ban reason..
    In my opinion, the same happens with you and they just caught your account logging through Terminal ;c

7. ymerkah

ymerkah United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    1. No such thing as 0% ban rate, don't ever believe anyone that says that. Also sellers need to stop saying this aswell
    2. Like everyone said there was a massive ban wave yesterday so I personally wouldn't hold the seller 100% accountable

8. rushman7

rushman7 United States Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    Fault towards the seller for false advertisement, doesn't mean he scammed you. He did his service, whatever it may be. However you as the consumer chose to ignore the fact that any form of cheating can, even at the slightest possible chance have some precautions.

comicals, Berkz8no and Trevor like this.
  9. Trevor

Trevor United States Premium Premium

Stats
    There was a banwave my dude. Most people who logged in with Terminal were banned.

10. Jeff

Jeff United States Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Bruh isn’t this the guy who says he doesn’t use hacks and does it all by hand lmao. Also the bans yesterday did not include mob vac that bans by itself.

11. Yegor141

Yegor141 Hit or miss me with that gay shit Premium

Stats
    "by hand"
    he have hand in pant while bot with mob vac :emoji_flushed:

12. ilovechedda

ilovechedda United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    He should still refund you, if you claim a service is 100% safe and reliable and its actually not l

13. aniquilador

Stats
    in my hands the accounts are 100% secure, unfortunately when I entered the account I was already banned

14. aniquilador

Stats
    He told me at 11 o'clock that night to come in and play his account, at that time I was already sleeping and I woke up late because the next day there was maintenance when I am entering his account he asked me for a security code. When he gives me the code immediately I enter to play and I find the account

15. Qybah

Qybah SMOD Premium

Stats
    I know for sure aniquilador his legit power leveling service is actually done legitly. I know multiple people who tracked down their own characters while he was doing powerleveling service on it to check if he wasn't using any hacks. He doesn't even use auto hp or mp, it's as legit as it gets.

Also people saying it might be because of the Terminal bans yesterday, those aren't listed as reason "mob vac hacking" when appealing so this has nothing to do with it.

snorkie, Elyscent and bastidas2017 like this.
  16. asqbtjwj

asqbtjwj United States The New Guy

Stats
    I have never used hack by myself. I did buy many services in gamekiller. But for myself, I didn't use hack. If I use hack by myself, do I need spend too much money to buy so many services? I can do it by myself. Or I can say I even don't have the terminal in my computer. I didn't touch the link character I bought. I am so confused. GM insist that the link character used hack. I appeal 3 times. The result is same. it is meaningless to frame him by losing my account. He said it is 100% safe, so I bought service from him. Now my account get permanent banned.

17. Haterage

Haterage United States Premium Premium

Stats
    probably got delayed ban from a previous service

18. comicals

comicals United States Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    Delayed ban happens within 24 hour from what I've experienced

ilovechedda and Berkz8no like this.
  19. Qybah

Qybah SMOD Premium

Stats
    Closed.
    Account didn't even get banned while he was on it so no way to proof that it's his fault + he actually does legit powerleveling.

Joshender likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.