Scammed by Drainsoul

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Lorr_ent, Aug 11, 2017.

Discuss Scammed by Drainsoul in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorr_ent

Lorr_ent Premium Premium

Stats
    I was scammed by Drainsoul for the account

231 Evan

He recovered his account back after a day.

Buyers beware

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Roam

Roam Premium Premium

Stats
    Wow.... what an asshole.
    File dat chargeback bro

3. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    Please post proof of chat logs and if you used Skype or discord, show some proof that links it to his gk account.

Also, you need to tag a mod and the person being accused.
    @Qybah @Drainsoul

Qybah likes this.
  4. Lorr_ent

Lorr_ent Premium Premium

Stats
    @Qybah @Drainsoul

I got few bits in Korean but he retrieved his account back and is not replying to any of my message (discord)

I also have a video where I attempt to recover my password with the email account that he gave me and the email account that I changed right after purchase.

If you want this, mod can pm me with the email address.

And even though it says that it comes with original email on the account, the email account that he gave was created on July, 2017 (I can prove this to mod too through email)

Drainsoul is not replying to discord message after then.

I paid $600 and is currently talking to Venmo (they have crappy policy) and also my card issuer.

--- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 11, 2017 ---
    I am trying but what venmo is saying is if I chargeback with card issuer, I will owe venmo the amount that I chargeback.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      331.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      179.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      172.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      169.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      138.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      137 KB
      Views:
    • 7.PNG
      7.PNG
      File size:
      140.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      152.1 KB
      Views:
    • 9.PNG
      9.PNG
      File size:
      512.3 KB
      Views:
    • 15.PNG
      15.PNG
      File size:
      28.7 KB
      Views:
    • 16.PNG
      16.PNG
      File size:
      81.4 KB
      Views:
  5. KaiserSlimer

KaiserSlimer Dulce de leche Premium

Stats
    better to owe venmo money then to give this thug money

WTFM and haejien like this.
  6. haejien

haejien Premium Premium

Stats
    Yeah, it was kinda a red flag when he kept increasing the A/W whenever someone offered. Was a shame because I was also interested in it. Good luck on recovering your funds!

7. Qybah

Qybah SMOD Premium

Stats
  8. Drainsoul

Drainsoul The New Guy

Stats
    Wait @Qybah @Lorr_ent . I just saw all this now, and I have not scammed you. I can provide all the conversation we had as well. I gave him the original email and everything. I have proof of all that. I do not scam. I've done numerous successful trades on this site as shown on my previous posts and all of them were concluded without any circumstances like these. I plan to keep making sales here and I wouldn't risk my business for just $600 dollars. If it is proven that he no longer has the account, I would gladly refund the money. I'm just confused because I gave him the full info, including original email and all. I'm caught off guard on this as he is.

Please give me some time to investigate on my own.

as for @haejien , please don't assume things when it is not proven and I've posted reasons to why the A/W was raised. Because Lorrent offered 600 to wait for a certain date. It isn't sketchy at all, I've clearly posted on every turn who offered and why A/W changed. Please learn to read more carefully.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 12, 2017 ---
    Because I didn't respond in 12 hours, doesn't mean that I'm ignoring you... I just haven't been on, I've messaged you back on discord, please contact me again so we can sort this out.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  9. Relics

Relics MesoMapGod<3 Premium

Stats
    You will refund him if he proves he no longer has the account? Thats preposterous... How can he prove he doesn't have it anymore, and WHY would YOU refund it so willingly if you didn't take the account back? Great story, but I believe staff is smarter than that.

10. Drainsoul

Drainsoul The New Guy

Stats
    ... why would I refund it so willingly? Because I'm not a scammer, and I prefer to have my business here rather than losing it all for this one transaction... Look at my past sales. Its always been professional and clean.

Dang, everyone here is so assumptive and so rude when things are not even proven yet... how would you guys react when its proven that I didn't scam him?

For people that hack (which is illegal btw) and make small profits, yall have such high egos and so quick to judge...

Of note, I left a message to Qybah to ask how to confirm the account was truly lost and irrecoverable vs. him trying to just get the money back and me having no way of getting my account back. I'll sort this out. If the community is this hostile at the shortest glance of an honest member, I'll gladly leave. But, I'll clear my name before I leave.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  11. KaiserSlimer

Stats
    it would help if the chat logs could be translated

Qybah and haejien like this.
  12. Drainsoul

Drainsoul The New Guy

Stats
    Its mostly of us talking about the account's items and such, nothing crucial.

13. haejien

haejien Premium Premium

Stats
    Alright, well first off, hacking isn't illegal. It's breaking Nexon's ToS, so if hacking is illegal, so is account selling. Also you raised the A/W twice, apparently you don't understand what "auto win" is.

14. McGregor

McGregor Qybah Jr. Premium

Stats
    Maybe let the buyer @Lorr_ent and @Drainsoul figure this out instead of everyone posting their opinions.

Update the post as what is happening to both the buyer and seller and keep everyone up2date if you like, else PM @Qybah

Qybah and Drainsoul like this.
  15. Drainsoul

Drainsoul The New Guy

Stats
    I really hope for your sake that you're trolling... OF COURSE account selling is illegal... and OF COURSE HACKING which is constituted within the realms of a LEGAL TERMS OF SERVICE.... as you said... is illegal... sorry, I just lost all desire to converse with someone of your questionable intelligence level. Please, for your sake of looking stupid, don't post anymore... You're making this worse for yourself and for this situation.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 12, 2017 ---
    Thank you, I really appreciate your take on this. Finally someone with a civilized mindset.

Qybah likes this.
  16. SinOmega

SinOmega The New Guy

Stats
    Show the emails saying that the account email / password was changed.

17. haejien

haejien Premium Premium

Stats
    Take a read you artistic subhuman, . Might be a long read but I'm sure you can find a summary of the findings. If you are however, living in a country other than the United States of America, I assume their'd be another similar case in whatever land of the apes you live in.

18. SinOmega

SinOmega The New Guy

Stats

Lol did you actually mean artistic? That sounded like a compliment

SexyDuckz and haejien like this.
  19. Relics

Relics MesoMapGod<3 Premium

Stats
    Good cop bad cop.. I've been around the forums longer than I've been a member, and with the company I run I see it all. We're not talking about 50$ here, 600$ is a shit ton of money for someone to just be like "oh you can't log on? Even though I have no access to the account either here's your money back". Yeah- no. I never once said you were guilty, and no one's really being hostile either. I don't know, to me, your willingness is a red-flag, and maybe that's cause I've lurked on almost every report on here, and the one's that are as "willing" as you- always ended up banned because they were found guilty.

Alas, I hope it all gets resolved and the better man wins<3

20. KaiserSlimer

Stats
    To be honest he probably came back when he found out the venmo could be chargebacked.

ApocaIypse, WTFM, haejien and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.