Scammed by hai nguyen

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Nighthunter, Dec 22, 2018.

Discuss Scammed by hai nguyen in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nighthunter

Nighthunter United States The New Guy

Stats
    I was scammed by [email protected](been like almost an month don't rember him name discord) this all the evidence left I have since I deleted him after 3 days on discord. Please help me you can also check my S>250 lumi I put it on sold after I sold it to him and the dates I showed him my gears ALSO: he posted the lumi I sold to him but he refunded on PayPal

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. snorkie

snorkie United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    If it comes down to it, you can take your account back. Log into another maplestory account and submit a ticket saying it got hacked giving the email used to make the account, your bday, full name and show them a pic of your ID. They will give it back, and you can lock him out of it. Put an authenticator on the email if you have to.

You wont win that PP case, I suggest from here on out use something like WU for transactions as PP doesn't give 2 fucks about us sellers.

Nighthunter likes this.
  3. Nighthunter

Stats
    Thank you

4. dvcca

dvcca Canada The New Guy

Stats
    What ID are you referring to? It's an ID like your driver's license that matches your name and DOB.

5. Nighthunter

Stats
    What's if it doesn't mach when you created it ....

6. snorkie

Stats
    ID as in drivers license or school ID. Unfortunately you wont be able to get it back if your ID does not match the name on the account. In case you were worried about the scammer changing the name, that's impossible. It's worth a try to get your account back, worst thing they can do is say no.

7. applefori

applefori United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hello if this relates and Im sure it is his , Ive been talking to him on discord about a ms2 account for a day and realize he keeps changing his discord as he told me his email for the account was [email protected] . His discords makkean#4177 is is now Autoinze#4177. he goes by
    cocano456 on GK (pmed me about heavy gunner on ms2 and chatted on discord) and the epicnpc was linked.

Nighthunter likes this.
  8. Nighthunter

Stats
    Ty I guess his GK account is cocano456 @Blaze senpi

9. Nighthunter

Stats
    Do friend and family don't do good and services from him ! Ty so much I found all the msg history

10. Nighthunter

Stats
    I have found all the discord chat history apparently I didn't remove him he changed his name so I didn't recognize him any suggestions what I should do ?

11. snorkie

Stats
    Confront him first, ask him why he sent a charge back on you. If he ignores you or gives a shitty ass excuse, (which is likely to happen), then do what I said earlier and recover your account. Don't tell him you are going to recover it, he'll probably try and transfer your gear or drop your items out of spite.

12. Nighthunter

Stats
    I msged him on GK and he responded but he acting like what lumi

13. Nighthunter

Stats
    Can you add me on discord @xdsleepyhead #0804 so you can help me out with this

14. snorkie

Stats
    We should wait for a moderator to come in and try to help you solve this. I've already told you how to take your account back if he really is scamming you. Remember to take screenshots of what he says when you ask him why he sent a charge back.
    @Qybah

Nighthunter likes this.
  15. Nighthunter

Stats
    Thank you snorkie

snorkie likes this.
  16. Nighthunter

Stats
    I msged the buyer now he just ignored me I know for sure that's the right guy

17. snorkie

Stats
    Hoping for the best for you man, if you need any help getting your account back through nexon support let me know.

18. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    I have confirmed @cocano456 is indeed the same person being accused in original post. Please respond within 24 hours.

Nighthunter likes this.
  19. Nighthunter

Stats
    I was worried about something he sold the account to someone else tho ....what about the other guy that has the accountnow ?

20. snorkie

Stats
    You will need to work something out with that guy. Either take your loss or tell the guy to cb the scammer and that you are going to get your account back through nexon support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.