Scammed by Hyune

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by MapleBot12345, Dec 22, 2018.

Discuss Scammed by Hyune in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MapleBot12345

MapleBot12345 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Scammer Disc: Ryan#7994
    Scammer Gk: Hyune
    Scammer email: [email protected]
    Gk friend:Hyung

Basically, I made a selling thread trying to sell my Starter account I was contacted by him by discord because his friend "Hyung"(On Gk) told me his friend is looking to buy an account. I ended up selling it to him on Wednesday for $190 USD. I checked my PayPal acc today because his friend "Hyung" told me that he filed a chargeback claiming that I sold him a banned account because "he didn't have time" to check the account until yesterday and it was already banned. In my conversation with Hyung he told me that Hyune was the one that got the account banned and not me I've only had one ever banned account and it was a portal ban and I have the logs on terminal to prove that. He's basically trying to chargeback because he got himself banned yesterday in the banwave and trying to blame me for it. I am suspicious that hyung and hyune are the same person

Screenshots:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. WTFM

WTFM United States ᕦ(òرó)ᕤ Premium

Stats
    Never accept goods and services payments for MapleStory shit.

3. MapleBot12345

Stats
    Facts it's my fault for doing that I usually always do friends and family

4. Ammar

Ammar Brazil God of Kanna's Premium

Stats
  5. hyung

hyung United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
  6. hyung

hyung United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Recover the account and fight back the chargeback by providing evidence. Same thing you'd do if anyone CB's

7. lagoono5

lagoono5 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    hyune not hyung lol

8. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    @hyune. Go to Nexon live chat and ask them for the account ban reason and post it here.

9. hyune

hyune United States Premium Premium

Stats
    With all due respect I am 99% sure it was the ark on the account that caused the ban. I really didn't do much on the account in the 2 days I had possession of it besides creating a character and using KFT exploit script. The cause of the ban was "doing Illegal Attack behavior" which I would assume to be GFMA from Ark. Besides using the script I did not use any other hacks or go on any other characters. I considered this account to be a long term investment so my plan was to progress the account slowly and arouse as little suspicion as possible. Most likely this was a delayed ban due to the previous owner's abuse of GFMA.

10. Ammar

Ammar Brazil God of Kanna's Premium

Stats
    Ark GFMA dont give delayed ban, give semi-insta :ooo

snorkie likes this.
  11. MapleBot12345

Stats
    Are you serious bro really? Your friend literally said in the screenshots you got it banned yourself. I even asked if everything was ok you choose to ignore me and you don’t check for 2 whole days aight man. On top of that your still ignoring disc messages you even asked me if I had used it and I said no so where could the delayed ban be. This dude should not get away with this shit.

12. Bohnjurton

Bohnjurton Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    I have done a lot transactions with maplebot to the point that i have lost count, also you can see he is no longer premium for terminal and he is not ignorant enough to use the public one with GMFA, so quite frankly your attempt to defend yourself is invalid. Also he is aware of Arks auto banning why would he add that risk to an account he is trying to sell. If youre not a scammer then you would face the issue and try to come to an agreement but ignoring of discord messages and stuff just shows the type of character you have.

diana06512 and Ammar like this.
  13. MapleBot12345

Stats
    Wait a minute why in the dispute for paypal did you say u didn't have time to check the account in the 2 days you had the account, but all of a sudden you did have access to the account those 2 days just stop lying

14. Qybah

Qybah Belgium SMOD Premium

Stats
    Delayed autobans don't work like that. Delayed bans don't get triggered after days, it triggers after a few hours maximum depending when Nexon runs their queries. If you could login on it and use that "KFT exploit" for 2 days then you triggered this ban.

comicals and jdarmen1995 like this.
  15. Qybah

Stats
    @hyune you'll need to cancel the chargeback.

16. hyune

Stats
    @Qybah I don't understand why the ban reason was "doing illegal attack behavior" when I was using the exploit from level 10. Are you saying that kami + auto attack could have caused the ban?

17. comicals

comicals United States Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    It's pretty common that Nexon puts just a random reason for their ban reason. I've seen they got a ban reason of GFMA or mob vac even though they never did. Suspicious map activity is the only accurate ban reason so far

18. Qybah

Stats
    You got banned for something and they just gave you a shitty copy pasta response.

19. MapleBot12345

Stats
    Chargeback has still not been closed

20. hyune

Stats
    Chargeback is closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.