SCAMMED BY NARUTO504

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Kimbo69, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Kimbo69

Kimbo69 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Sent this person money, and reserved a spot for Tuesday. Then I found a cheaper deal and asked for a refund. They said no refunds, but I can have store credit. I didn't read the "fine print" that states NO REFUNDS. It was easy to miss. I get that, my fault for missing the terms and conditions that I'm sure everyone reads.

I disputed this payment, just like OP 'SUGGESTED' in the attached messages.

[​IMG]

We agreed that if I get my money back, then I have no credit similarly if I dont get my money back, then I have credit.
    [​IMG]

THE DISPUTE IS NOT CLOSED, YET HE RUNS OFF WITH MY MONEY.

He was adamant on the terms and conditions listed on his post, but nowhere does it say that if a dispute was opened, he would claim the money sent, zero the credit, and BLOCK me on discord.

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY ON HIS TOS THAT IN THE CASE OF A DISPUTE, HE WOULD RUN OFF WITH YOUR MONEY.

His "scam" thread opened up against me because I left him negative feedback in response to his. How is this considered a "scam"?

Staff:
    @Blaze
    @Qybah

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Kimbo69

Kimbo69 United States The New Guy

Stats
    His thread:

1. Scammer GameKiller Username
    @naruto504
    2. Scammer Skype/Discord if conversation went through those platforms
    PKBoss#0137
    3. A link between those Skype/Discord and the GameKiller user

4. Proof (Chatlogs, Payment detail logs, type of scam, etc)
    See above (for more: see pages 9-end on his thread)
    5. A mention of any other users that were involved in this scam (Middleman, friend, etc).
    NA