Scammed by RainyDays1975

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Yegor141, Dec 13, 2018.

Discuss Scammed by RainyDays1975 in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yegor141

Yegor141 Israel My ass hurts banned Premium

Stats
    Hey boys and girls.
    I've been on this forum since forever and recently I came across a young fellow by the name @RainyDays1975 .
    Now, Rainy decided to order 60b meso leech and 50 droplet leech.
    I was happy to do so, I even gave him a discount for the amount of meso he purchased.
    However, after finishing those 2 services, he decided to order 20b meso leech, 2 1-200 link skills and 25 droplets.
    I told him I prefer to finish the leeching services 1st to free my leechers to do other "stuff", and he agreed.
    Once I started his 1st link skill which was a Shade, patch hit. (I got it to 8x if I recall).
    I told him I'd like to wait a day to settle things down with Terminal (We know how some functions get patched by Nexon so I didn't want to risk my own accounts).
    Once I got home (Today), I went on to talk to him about continuing the services, but he guy never responded.
    What I also noticed is that he decided to preform a paypal charge back on those 2 leeching services at the beginning.
    Note that I did not receive money for the 20b meso and 25 droplets because he claimed that he was on a "work trip" or w.e.

After discussing with @Qybah if this case is worth trying to charge back and he agreed.
    I have enough evidence to win the paypal case so I'm not worried about that.
    He claims that I blocked him btw, tho I did not.
    I finished his service and THEN he got banned when he went online after patch.
    Warning
    Stay woke boys!

His discord : Rainingmen#2117
    Discord ID : 372917973087944726
    Paypal name : Ng Chian
    Paypal Email : [email protected]

Discord chat (Really long boys)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paypal dispute :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks to @Qybah , I found that this dude edited his vouch on my shop page and he actually left very positive feedback...
    [​IMG]

Please stop this mad man :emoji_confounded:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Tokio likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah Belgium SMOD Premium

Stats
  3. Qybah

Qybah Belgium SMOD Premium

Stats
    Banned