Scammed by Shennnnn

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Luminere, May 24, 2018.

Discuss Scammed by Shennnnn in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

1. Luminere

Luminere Canada Lurker

Stats
    So I paid for a 390B on-ranks, clean meso account on Reboot earlier today and I thought everything went fine since he seemed like a nice guy and had reputation on a rival forum, and the timing sucked because he gave me the information right at the unscheduled maitenance today, so I couldn't check the contents even if I wanted to. I trusted him, and I waited until the servers went back in to login and check everything and hopefully switch emails, etc. Right when I attempt to use the credentials he gave me, NONE of them worked including the E-Mail account I tell him, and he just starts to deny everything, claims it works and whatnot and that I changed it myself and lied to him to scam him lmfao. Claims he has lots of rep, no reason to scam me, etc. etc. and had me pay via PayPal via P.Market. He keeps insisting that there's a recovery number, and whatnot on the E-Mail and I'm apparently the only person who put it there, and it wasn't him at all and this is his supporting reasoning. He has no proof that the account even had what he said it did to begin with, and says he "checked" over it before giving it to me. Great scam tactic, saying everything is clean add a recovery information saying that it magically appeared and it's my fault and using his reputation as leverage. He was selling 3 accounts with substantial meso differences for the exact same price so it was way too good to be true.

Below I've attached the entire conversation, or absolutely everything with relevance.

I'm hoping for a refund, or for him to fulfill what I purchased. I have no doubt he's had many successful transactions in the past, but the experience I had with him was terrible and not successful whatsoever. Hopefully this is just an issue with him giving me the wrong information as I'm sure he has multiple accounts.

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Shennnnn

Shennnnn United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    first , I logged in before giving you the account infos to make sure I got the right infos. all the infos I gave you was correct.
    second , the emails for my premades are all clean. meaning no recovery email/phone number is attached to it . but how come after I gave you all the infos theres a recovery email and a phone number attached to it? sus ?

I was also selling 2 500b mesos accounts for $450 when you were buying from me. How come the other buyer didn't have any problems?

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  3. Shennnnn

Stats
    If you nicely ask me for an account , I would've just gave you an account for free instead of doing all these extra shit to chargeback.

4. Luminere

Luminere Canada Lurker

Stats
    He keeps insisting as his main and ONLY argument that there was recovery email and phone number on the email. This means absolutely nothing as he could have easily added it himself.

Today was my first time I've ever used Pixel as a service, and he clearly knew that as I was asking questions about how it worked prior to buying. He told me to confirm delivery and the purchase contents on the site before giving me anything and I had no idea it worked this way and now I've been informed by other members that that's against Pixel ToS apparently.
    [​IMG]

5. Shennnnn

Stats
    what I was trying to say is . ALL THE EMAILS for the Premades are Clean Emails, meaning there's no Recovery email/number . but somehow after I gave you the info there's recovery email+phone number linked to the account.

thinking?

Most of my buyers are all fine with going first. they confirmed before receiving the items/acc.

6. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    upload_2018-5-23_19-52-27.png
    upload_2018-5-23_19-53-0.png

seriously? you're ranked number 2 on pixel market and you are doing this? that's sus af.
    you know if this is disputed on pixel market and they accept these convo screenies, you could get banned, shen. you know better than this.

Luminere likes this.
  7. nayrb

nayrb United States Premium Premium

Stats
    The fact that you're rank two on pixel and doing the trade outside of pixel sanctioned chats to do the trade is suspicious. Let alone the fact that you told the buyer to confirm delivery before even providing account information or letting them verify the account has what is listed on the website.. I don't think Multi would be too happy with what you're doing to customers, as you say you'll talk to him, you should tell him that too.

Luminere likes this.
  8. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    daily reminder that this section actually has rules now:

stop posting here if you're not involved

shadowerace and Shennnnn like this.
  9. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    upload_2018-5-23_20-21-46.png
    that's all i could find on their actual wording of chat log policy. but then again their shit is all over the place, so if i missed something, post it. iirc someone else that was scammed thru pixel a month or two ago disputed with discord logs and they accepted.

cmon man.

10. Gimbap

Gimbap Korea, Republic of Premium Premium

Stats
    not sure if this is gonna help in any way. but bought a account from shenn way back in nov/december 2017. he walked me through the *********** process and also made me confirm the transaction before he gave me any kind of information. If yall think its sketchy that he made him confirm before sending the acc info, dont think its a scam cause he did the same to me and it all went fine. cb reading the rest.

Shennnnn likes this.
  11. Shennnnn

Stats

NOTE: When he was buying from me . I also had another buyer buying 2 acc from me.

the second buyer didn't have any problem with the infos . he was buying 2 500b mesos account.

12. Gimbap

Gimbap Korea, Republic of Premium Premium

Stats
    no they dont accept discord as proof. said by multi himself.

Raigeki likes this.
  13. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Very sketchy chat logs on Shen's end but it appears both of you cannot provide concrete evidence as to who changed the info to the account. If you have more evidence please post them. For the record, your other successful trades doesn't help nor does it count as evidence.

Luminere and kvpeks like this.
  14. Shennnnn

Stats
    Well , I got way to prove it . but might need to show you thru discord @Blaze

kvpeks likes this.
  15. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    You are supposed to give the info first when using pixel before they confirm delivery. There's a seller and buyer protection but by making them mark as delivered before it's actually delivered you're basically making them void their protection or atleast making them go through a big hassle like this if something appears to be wrong.
    You clearly only use pixel for your own protection but you don't seem to care about the other person doing the trade.

Also using clean accounts that are made in bulk is very unprofessional, these emails are meant to be used for pure botting usually.
    You don't know where the emails used to create the nexon account on comes from. These emails are either made by them in bulk (costs money for captcha usually), bought from someone in bulk (costs money and seller can fuck up by giving same batch to multiple people) or they simply go through a list of hacked emails and use them to create a nexon account on it (free).

There's no way for us to know any of the above for sure tho and we also can't know who added the recovery stuff to the email. It could be Lumiere, it could be Shenn or it could be a random person for all we know cause we don't know where that email used to create the nx acc originally came from.

@Lumiere I just suggest contacting pixel, since Shenn broke their ToS by making you confirm delivery before it was delivered you prob can get your money back.

Send me what you got Kaibamon#5647

Luminere and kvpeks like this.
  16. Luminere

Luminere Canada Lurker

Stats
    Thank you for the insight @Qybah I'll contact Pixel* and open a dispute.

17. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    You shouldn't open a dispute, open a ticket inside pixel or w/e u have to do there