scammed by starbuckskitty

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by YYJYx3, Apr 11, 2019.

1. YYJYx3

YYJYx3 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Here's link to his profile:

Here's what happened. I had an account that was decent (worth about 500~700$) that I wanted to give my wife. Unfortunately, she didn't want to play a db or nl. This guy had a drk account that was really good. Account link he gave me :

We decided to trade the account + $300.

Because he said he got scammed before, and was not feeling comfortable with paypal, he wanted to do prepaid instead of paypal. I paid him with 6 league of legends $50 prepaid which was all redeemed ($300) . Since he wanted me to go first, I went ahead and gave him all the information about the account. Email & passwords have all been changed. And he hasn't responded for past 2 hours. Obviously we all know what that means, but when we are in that situation, we tend to become in denial, so I will post if anything changes xD.

Maybe I trust people way too much, but it is what it is I guess. good luck to you guys.

his discord id is Kitty#0167
    Please be aware.

proof 3.PNG proof 2.PNG proof 1.PNG proof 3.PNG proof 2.PNG proof 1.PNG proof 3.PNG proof 2.PNG proof 1.PNG

Attached Files:

3stTea, MinusSky, aurealis and 3 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. YYJYx3

Stats
    Didn't want to post a lot of conversation because it had a lot of personal information (pic/dob/etc), but it's pretty absurd. I guess I learn my lesson today, not to trust everyone here.

MinusSky and aurealis like this.
  3. YYJYx3

Stats
    I wasn't able to recover the og email (stupid hotmail) but I was able to recover gmail account that was currently linked to the maplestory. He changed the name of the account to his personal name, and because gmail lets you see the ip address of the log in areas, I was able to google his name and location, I was able to find his personal facebook page.

Legit karma is about to kick in pretty big time as I have already contacted his families that are linked to his facebook for little embarrassment. I will also be calling his university tomorrow as well.

You may wonder how I know if I got the right person, the answer is he's korean with korean name. and there isnt that many korean people in Michigan. I will double check in the way to make sure I don't fuck up some random stranger.

I will keep you guys posted.

3stTea, Joshender, kentakiguy and 4 others like this.
  4. YYJYx3

Stats
    Just a quick update, I have regained access for all my emails and added few more securities for the accounts.

MinusSky likes this.
  5. YYJYx3

Stats
    Major Update, I got all my money back from his girlfriend. I really do appreciate her taking actions that most people would not.
    Account is recovered, money is back in my bank account. I'm good, but still ban this guy

shout out to @Roam :)

comicals and FlowerEngel like this.
  6. Qybah

Qybah Belgium bruh SMOD Premium

Stats
    Even tho you got the money back from his girlfriend, can you still PM me the last part of the convo where he ignored you and part of the convo where with his girlfriend/other convo?
    Screenshots posted so far aren't enough to ban him.
    You can PM them to me if they contain private info.