Scammed by Unforgiven

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by justinkwon94, Nov 30, 2017.

Discuss Scammed by Unforgiven in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinkwon94

justinkwon94 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    1) Unforgiven
    2) He changed the email, pw everything
    3) video of him deleting his msgs

*me chatting*
    *got removed and he deleted all his msgs*
    * his disc*
    *random or helpful screenshot*
    *him saying if he doesnt fix the issue i get a refund, but i never got a refund XD*

4) changed all the information of the nexon account i bought from him, using the original email.
    5) So basically he told me that the account "I BOUGHT FROM HIM" was not actually his.
    *I BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT NOVEMBER 24 $110*
    *Unforgiven told me that the account he bought, was 2 days before i bought the account from him.
    *more screenshot*
    *him saying he doesn't see it*
    So i asked proof for the transaction when he bought the account from the original guy. He said he didn't have it and said it was too much work. Now i think its just bull shit from now on.

*Let's think about it* I'm just wondering why I get the account information all taken away when I BUY the account. But the information doesn't get taken away when HE HAS THE ACCOUNT HIMSELF. Its just weird idk.
    Unlucky or scam... plz help

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. santiago23751

santiago23751 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven United States Local Accounts 225 Kannas banned Premium

Stats
    Days get mixed up when buying accounts. I could have bought it for 140 maybe 100 or even 160 I don’t recall. You did not have the email I sent to you and I delete all information after selling an account. I could have probably gotten access to the account. You should have changed information of it. I’ll accept the hwid Ban or whatever though. Nice proof only if it was true. I’m not the original owner of the email to which is why you always change everything on the email including recovery emails.

4. justinkwon94

Stats
    The fact you're accepting a ban is fishy enough. Why would you accept a ban if you "didnt scam me." Its like going to jail for no reason

5. Unforgiven

Stats
    I told you what I knew. I tried helping out but not much I can do if you don’t know the email I sent you. When one is accused of doing something he seems guilty either way. Many innocents are in prison fyi.
    Edit: I did say send me the email I’ll try to figure it out and if I can’t ill give you a refund. Give me 2 hours

6. justinkwon94

Stats
    too bad you deleted all ur discord messages u sent today and i can't recall anything u said

7. Unforgiven

Stats
    That’s ok. You have the proof.

8. Gimbap

Gimbap Korea, Republic of Premium Premium

Stats
    he probably should have changed the information, but it still sucks that people are merching off hacked accounts..

9. magazorxx

magazorxx Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    good thing I didnt sold him my account lol lucky me

Zi Xue likes this.
  10. Unforgiven

Stats
    Haha luck you. I paid 150 to end up not getting the account? You had no access to the email? And I had to re activate the account which needs the email which you didn’t have. Someone else did.

11. Syto

Syto Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Bump, report needs to be handled.

12. justinkwon94

Stats
    This is all my fault. Even though he took my account. I should've changed the email that he gave me but i didn't know i had to change it because i changed the nexon email to my own email. This is my first time purchasing a nexon account so i made a mistake. But i do usually purchase accounts for different stuff and this is my first time seeing someone delete all their messages they sent to me.

13. Jeff

Jeff United States 去杀自己 Premium

Stats
    lmao delete this post then you have no case after admitting its your fault. Longer this is up the more people think hes a Scammer like that faggot Syto clearly trying to rush @Unforgiven's ban

14. Syto

Stats
    Shut the fuck up you dog shit scum. You're a delusional piece of trash if you think any person deleting their messages after hearing their buyer having trouble with the account they bought is anything but shady. It's hilarious how he had problems right after the account was sold to him, and not any of the days that Unforgiven owned the account. Not only that but he did not even provide evidence he purchase said account. Otherwise he would have defended himself and bring the original account owner to this thread to clear his name.

Now fuck off retard. Keep being the keyboard warrior that you are and you might end up digging a hole for yourself to join Unforgiven.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  15. Unforgiven

Stats
    You’re trying to be a keyboard warrior at age 10. You have a lot to say. I don’t know who I bought the account from because he didn’t know what email I gave him. Therefore nothing I can do without knowing which email was used and couldn’t find who I bought it from cause I don’t remember how much I paid. End of the story he took full possession of the account after receiving the information whether or not I delete my messages does not matter. It’s not on me if he loses the account when it’s in his full possession.

16. Jeff

Stats
    Ill gladly join Unforgiven in this wonderful hole of being trusted. Clearly the person accusing him already has said it was his fault and not Unforgivens so I have no clue why your still trying to pin a ban on him? Account transfer has happened and Unforgiven deletes all information so the seller feels safe that hes the only one with it? Go away fam if you got real proof against him do so and submit it untill then @Qybah should be closing this post.

?_?

Also i dont think Unforgiven needs to say who he bought it from? Maybe he got it months ago? Seller went unactive?

leroy.jenkins93 likes this.
  17. Syto

Stats
    So you bought an account and you have 0 RECORD of the account you bought, not even proof of transaction, a game killer username, or anything to prove your case. You cannot even prove that you bought the account to begin with. After you got reported you were so eager to delete all of the messages you sent to buyer to prevent him from taking evidence from your conversation to use as ammunition against you. Any person selling an account can claim they are not the original owner, sell the account, get the account retrieved and not be liable for the lost account. In the end, you lose $0, and the buyer loses the money he paid you for the account. And to top it off, you deleted the buyer on discord and blocked him. Did you actually think you can get away with this shit?

@Qybah kill this mother fucker

18. Unforgiven

Stats
    It’s good you’re trying to put the puzzle together but too bad you have the wrong pieces. You can state what you’d like it’s just your idea of what happened though.

19. Jeff

Stats
    Wow maybe he bought this account from a third party site? Or transaction went completely though on discord lmao not EVERYTHING gets sold on Gamekiller you fucking retard. You dont even need a original email to recover a account lmao. Unless your saying only people who can provide Original Emails when they sell an account should be allowed to sell ? Fuck off man he doesnt need to provide shit he sold the account WITHOUT the original email which he probably said somewhere. Why would UNforgiven need to provide information about who be bought the account from anyways? How does that even matter maybe his ass got it for free great not our problem to judge him. Maybe he bought it using REAL CASH from soemone in a dark alleyway WOAHHH there wouldnt be proof of transaction now would there.

20. justinkwon94

Stats
    Regarding your own reasons for deleting messages, how come you deleted the messages when the account information has changed. I even asked you questions about using terminal after purchasing the account. All your messages were still there that you sent me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.