Scammed by Yui#4764

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Seth_Sky, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Seth_Sky

Seth_Sky China The New Guy

Stats
    Scammer spotted, please be aware of these people in discord :
    Yui#4764
    Yago#3024
    Himiko#3332

They are most probably the same person, leave comments below to ask for evidence and more details, I got the full conversation. :)

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Seth_Sky

Stats
    So this is how the story starts :
    Yui#4764 added me on discord one day claiming that he's selling 130k DP with the rate of 4$/k. The payment method we agreed on is Google Play GC.

When I said I'm willing to take all the DP he currently has, he then offered that I'll get 10k DP for free. I initially sent him 20$ worth of GC just to make sure he can use the codes, it went perfectly fine up until now.

Before the deal, I personally asked him to meet up in-game and show me the DP amount he had through trade, he refuses to meet up saying that it's for security purposes. After an hour of argument, he then added me into a new discord group consists of few discord ID including Yago#3024 & Himiko#3332, claiming that they will be the witnesses of our deal.

In the end, we agreed to deal 30k DP first, which is 120$, so I sent another code to him, the instant he used the code, he kicked me out of the group with no reason and explanation after that.

Soon after he told me he will only trade when he got the rest of the money. Here are the conversation I had with him after I sent him the code :

scam1.png scam2.png scam3.png scam4.png

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  3. Seth_Sky

Stats