Scammed by zxdoradexz

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Roar, Apr 21, 2018.

Discuss Scammed by zxdoradexz in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roar

Roar United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Purchased 36 level 120 links from this user for 162$ on April 5th, 2018.
    Told it would take roughly 2 weeks for him to finish.

I went to login to my account to do my weekly Hard Lucid yesterday and found out that he got my account permbanned. I have contacted him on discord for a response and compensation, but he has yet to reply.

He is usually on all day and will respond to me within a few hours, so it is obvious that he has been avoiding me for a day. He has also bumped his GK Thread after getting my account permabanned.

On his thread he advertises that he levels 100% legit with no hacks, so he is false advertising on his thread as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
  3. ymerkah

ymerkah United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    9 year veteran hacker btw

4. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    Here's his response.

Attached Files:

5. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    interesting. able to bump a sale thread and leave a wall of text in lieu of this report...but couldn't say anything to his customer via a mobile accessible messaging app. :nomouth:
    unexpected situation priorities ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ALiQBABY likes this.
  6. Roar

Stats
    I feel like it's kind of suspicious that he would bump his sale thread when he hasn't for 2 weeks without finishing the job and also right after I got banned.

I also noticed that he partied with a kanna and used some sort of hack to leech the characters to 120, so his claim of "100% legit links without hacks" is also false.

Also want to add that there were still 10 links missing as of 2 AM on 4/20 when I logged on to do my dailies. (>24 hours before I got banned).

He claims that it takes 6 hours per link without hacks, so that means he has some how completed 7 links in ~12 hours of playtime without using hacks.

7. NotHackingbtw

NotHackingbtw Premium Premium

Stats
    Just hammer already and cb him

Roam likes this.
  8. ghenadi

ghenadi United States Your mom's bf

Stats
    Are you in reboot ? Because a “weekly hard lucid run” could only be done with hacks.... on reboot. (As far as I am aware).

So don't discount the possibility that you got yourself banned. Can't start yelling out “false advertisement” without properly looking at the situation. Because if you got yourself banned you will stir away potential buyers from someone legitmate.

9. Roar

Stats
    I can post a screenshot of my discord message telling my group that I couldn't make it to hlucid because my account was banned when I tried to login.

Can also tell them to post that they did not run with me, they are fairly trusted members on GK and on a rival site.

10. ghenadi

Stats
    If you have paid the user $162 and in the chat you agreed to pay $54 for every 4. So he was on his last batch of 4.

11. Robb3rt

Robb3rt Netherlands Premium Premium

Stats
    Imo this isnt scamming is it? Getting banned is a risk always when you buy services from this site.. you are just unlucky. The way you describe it its not a scam but just unlucky

12. ghenadi

Stats
    Make a ban appeal and if it gets denied... show us their response. They will let you know where you got bannned and why.

13. Roam

Roam Premium Premium

Stats
    It's a scam because he said he's 100% legit while providing service. Is it not ?

14. Robb3rt

Stats
    You are on a hacking site.. you are talking about powerleveling.. for that price? Think straight when you buy something here.. even if he log in via terminal ye still hacking.. conclusion: just unlucky ima

15. starbuckskitty

starbuckskitty United States Premium Premium

Stats
    He claims that he doesn't do his service with hacks claiming it's done 100% legit. If anything is done 100% legit there's no reason a perma ban should even happen. How is that unlucky?

Raigeki and Roam like this.
  16. Robb3rt

Stats
    Maybe he did something wrong himself and try to blame this on someone else? I really dont care but in stead of blaming someone else or believing the one who says he is getting scammed you can look at the other side of the story.. ita fine. Let @Qybah decide

17. ghenadi

Stats
    You said you logged in and that you had 10 links left.

Yet you paid the seller $162. You agreed to make a payment of $54 everytime he does 4. Makes no sense.

I think you got banned on your own terms and are trying to get your money back.

18. Lamp1996

Lamp1996 Canada TRUSTED SELLER Premium

Stats
    Regardless if its a hacking site, the vendor promised something and did not deliver. Its clearly false advertisement.

Roam likes this.
  19. Robb3rt

Stats
    Agree, like i said idc let qybah decide, 2 peoples involved so 2 story's :)

20. Roar

Stats
    I did not pay him 54$ every time he does 4. I paid him 54$ every time he does 12.

I do not log on my account unless I tell him or it's after 2 AM EST which is when he lets me do my dailies.
    He was logged on my account on 4/20 until I messaged him that I was going to log on to run hlucid with friends. After not receiving a response and my friends telling me that my account is currently not logged in, I tried to log onto my account and found that it was permabanned.

Not sure why you are trying to point the blame on me when all facts lead to him getting my account banned and him not showing any communication with me afterwards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.