Scammer Bambii

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by StormZephyr, Sep 15, 2018 at 8:45 PM.

Discuss Scammer Bambii in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormZephyr

StormZephyr United States The New Guy

Stats
    Reporting the user known as " " on Gamekiller with the discord Sleep#8713, and the IGN: NotBambii on Elsword. I assume its the player most of us probably know of Bambii or Productive. He's known for scamming people before. I knew him a bit or at least have talked to him in game for awhile over the summer, so I didn't think much of it. I knew it was probably a scam as I knew he was known for just scamming people and dippin even with people he knew. Anywhere hes my "proof" or chat conversation with him. He's since edited out his discord on the original post but I assume the admins can see forums changes. Here's our convo and the paypal he used: "[email protected]" probably just a throw away email. The items he was selling was RSAC 4/5, IC hair, and ADvD Wings. This is what he usually would wear on his main so just watch out for anyone with a variation and trash talks everyone. It's not really hard to spot him, apparently he was banned on his main so guess he needs the money. Anyway good day to anyone reading this. (Even you Bambii <3)

Their thread:

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Ashleyaa

Ashleyaa United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Rip, at least you weren't scammed too much.

3. StormZephyr

Stats
    lol yeah, I had to talked to him before so didn't think he would scam me, but wouldn't matter either way heard hes scammed his friends before.

4. ShinGouki

ShinGouki United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I'm probably going to get an infraction for this, but any person that scams does not need friends, and needs to be ridiculed to the grave. Either way, you should've done your research.

@Qybah @Blaze

5. StormZephyr

Stats
    Uh thanks bud, but I knew fully well that I could be scammed as I stated in the post. He's done it before and I'm not surprised, it was only $15 like @Ashleyaa said, just put the thread out there for those who might not know of him.

6. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
  7. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Failed to respond, banned and closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.