Scammer ChaosKitty

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by hateness, Oct 9, 2018.

Discuss Scammer ChaosKitty in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hateness

hateness United States The New Guy

Stats
    So he's using multiple discord accounts to buy mesos Maplestory 2 NA East. One of his discord is candy#8241. By the time he sent me a private conversation asking about whats my discord and I sent him, he replied me back saying "Sent". And at that time, the discord name candy#8241 sent me a friend request
    Also I converted our conversations on discord to txt file for easier to read.
    I really don't know how Paypal works, he sent a paypal payment picture saying that "Recipient will receive this payment on Oct 12, 2018" which is on Friday. So since he had picture proofs saying that so I believed him. Later on after I sent him 20m mesos ingame, he deleted all the paypal payment pictures, dm'd him but no reply, then I came in one of his thread last night and he put in different discord name, I added that discord too, and he's being innocent saying shit like what paypal pictures? how did I scammed you? etc.
    Now he came in my thread saying shit
    There is no reason for me to blame anyone without reasons, because I have some vouchers that I was selling mesos in Maplestory M too

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. hateness

Stats
    this is the conversation of his other discord name that he puts in his new thread

Attached Files:

3. shadowerace

shadowerace Australia $ VIP Meso Farmer $

Stats
    if i'm not wrong this comes up because he sent payment through e-cheque, through his bank account or something like that, instead of sending the money directly from paypal balance or credit card.

My advice to you is don't send any item or mesos to your buyer until you receive the money in your balance. I've had buyer sent payment through e-cheque to me in the past, and the payment got automatically cancelled on the day that I suppose to receive my money because he didn't have any money in his bank account.

4. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
  5. hateness

Stats
    Thank you for your advice, this is my fault that I didn't do research about this.

6. ChaosKitty

ChaosKitty United States Banned banned

Stats
    Hi. I am not candy, the discord is RegalaM - I had this posted BEFORE a candy added you. You should've done more research

7. hateness

Stats
    BY THE TIME you said added, a discord name Candy showed up added me on Discord, and my discord is not posted anywhere on that thread, so the only way to know my discord is through Dm me, which is you did
    I also took a look every threads that you made on your Gamekiller account, I noticed that you have multiple discord accounts.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  8. hateness

Stats
    And also, you MADE YOUR THREAD with your new discord name AFTER you done transaction with me

9. hateness

Stats
    Your last message through Gamekiller with is 5:21pm on Monday Oct 8, AT THAT TIME, a discord name Candy added me on Discord, then I started conversation at 5:24pm on Monday Oct 8 on discord.
    Then at night, 7:50pm on Monday Oct 8, you made a new thread buying mesos with NEW DISCORD NAME

10. hateness

Stats
    And I should've done more research about your method scamming other people

11. hateness

Stats
    Hi Qybah, please investigate this, really appreciate :)
    I don't have my discord posted anywhere in here, the only way buyers can contact me via discord is to dm me here. And on that day that I got scammed, he's the only person that dm'd asking for my discord for buying mesos.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  12. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    You know I'm able to see the history of your posts before you edited them, right?
    [​IMG]

Banned and closed.

azimatix, shadowerace and Magika like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.