Scammer |Hi im mandu| (he tried, but i wasn't dumb)

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by inewbu, May 30, 2018.

Discuss Scammer |Hi im mandu| (he tried, but i wasn't dumb) in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inewbu

inewbu Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Added me on discord, told me his interested in one of my 600bil accs, and proceeded as shown in the picture.
    Look, i might not have vouches, but if you were going to take advantage of your vouches to try and scam me, at least be smarter next time. jesus. what's your IQ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. inewbu

Stats
    well it was hilarious lmfao, as soon as i join the room and mention about the discord ID not match, the MM D/C immediately then that guy afterwards lmfao...

3. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    what was the #tag on that Mehodin discord user account?

@Mehodin

4. inewbu

Stats
    nope it was fake, that's why they left, if you read what i said, I said it didnt correspond to the one in the link he give me.

that was the discord user account

5. newlionman

newlionman United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    That's not even John's actual discord lol. His discord pic is different than his GK one. Also, I have proof that is hi im mandu's discord

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  6. Raigeki

Stats
    I read what you said. I simply asked for the tag of that account so that you can correctly provide evidence of anything else that may be needed by the time Qybah or Blaze has the time to view this.

7. inewbu

Stats
    well there you go, just avoided a potential scammer

8. MiniTofu

MiniTofu United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    That's quite sad. He use to buy from me and seemed like a nice person. @Hi im mandu

9. Yuhanun Citgez

Yuhanun Citgez Mehodin

Stats
    Please do not trade with anyone that uses my discord that does NOT correspond with "************" I am sincerely sorry for this but i couldn't have done anything myself to prevent this. To be even more cautious, please check the actual discord ID, right click, copy ID, should be 235383394198880256. Another way to verify it's me, is by the hypesquad logo on my profile. https://***********/i/863caf15.png

Please trade with caution, sorry again for the inconvenience.

Also, it's fucking pathetic that you have to scam. We all build our reputation slowly, dont expect it to come in 1 day...

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    driven likes this.
  10. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    @Hi im mandu

Didn't need to check more screenshots to see that wasn't Mehodin, he doesn't say "hey yall" lmao.

KandyPurps, Raigeki, corpyz and 4 others like this.
  11. leroy.jenkins93

leroy.jenkins93 United States Terminal Support Support Premium

Stats
    also for anyone reading this who wants to use a middleman, please use a verified one like @Viriatus

pkv_8 and Relics like this.
  12. inewbu

Stats
    i was nearly going to fall for it if he didn't actually send me a link to your GK because i kinda trusted him from the way he talks.
    After your imposer join the chat room, i was calm and relaxed, and thought of checking your discord and the imposer discord and that's when i found out it doesn't match.
    Immediately i knew it was a scam.
    you don't need to apologize. Just putting this out here for people to see to know how to avoid it.

And yeah building reputation is kinda hard since sales are hard. But what pisses me off is someone would actually try to use their vouches and scam some other people without.

Update: he changed his discord name and profile picture to Dsaa#6039 however his discord number remains the same.
    here's the photo: ,

13. Yuhanun Citgez

Yuhanun Citgez Mehodin

Stats
    @Hi im mandu regarding the fact that you were online 2 hours ago, I think you don’t care about this? Do you mind responding?

14. inewbu

Stats
    i know he's read this, because recently i just log on and saw that he changed something in regards to his discord profile. Whatever he may have to say, he's guilty, not sure what he would do besides admitting it.

15. newlionman

newlionman United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    @Qybah Can you take action on this already? He's obviously at fault and not responding to this despite being online recently.

16. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    @ 24 hours to respond.

17. Raigeki

Stats

Attached Files:

18. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    User has been banned.