Scammer (Landd#2242) and (Chase#2916)

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by ArkMate, Aug 14, 2018.

Discuss Scammer (Landd#2242) and (Chase#2916) in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArkMate

ArkMate Canada Lurker

Stats
    1. Scammer GameKiller Username : Landd
    2. Scammer Skype/Discord if conversation went through those platforms: Landd#2242 / Chase#2916 / stanlry#8834
    3. A link between those Skype/Discord and the GameKiller user: They deleted their post on game killer
    4. Proof (Chatlogs, Payment detail logs, type of scam, etc)
    5. A mention of any other users that were involved in this scam (Middleman, friend, etc).

So what happened was that, I tried to buy bot/hack from these guys and after I paid them, they ignored me and after bunch of argument, onlything they sent me was broken link + hack that doesnt even work from v184 that you can easily find on gk. Also I tried to warn people so after I posted stuff on their post, they deleted their gk posted, kicked everyone off the discord channel after trying to scam others. More people will post proofs since I've talked to multiple people before he disbanned the channel.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. YuiMa

YuiMa Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    ^ Sauiy#8834 is another discord of his

3. hk8888

hk8888 United States Lurker

Stats
    Something similar happened to me. Bought the bot from these guys and was ignored and told to wait. Then they give me a bypass that you can find on the forums and a free hack also on the forums. What a joke. These guys do not actually have the bot and are only trying to make a quick buck on the people buying their mesos.

4. kingpk321

kingpk321 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    He kicked me out of his group on discord for no reason. Probably he lied to people by edited and inform people that the scammer sold / buyer didn't reply.

So, I wouldn't buy any from him.

5. ArkMate

ArkMate Canada Lurker

Stats
    called paypal about this and they told me I can take it to small court for this cyber scam. I asked some hacker I know to track the ip on the email address / discord so I can send it over to open small court dispute.

Feels bad that scammers exist on this website too. On *********, I disputed my money back and got him fined for $500 for scamming me $20. I wonder what would happen to these guys

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  6. Tave

Tave United States Best BosserTM banned Premium

Stats
    So multiple people paid a guy that joined very recently (within this week) for a bot they had no proof exists, that sounded super sketchy to begin with. There were no vouchers on that thread, and the guy had no other posts. He came on to this site, asked if it was okay to sell his bot, and disappeared.

If the money came out of your bank, you can call and request a refund saying you didn't get what you paid for. Your bank will always 100% side with you.

ace1 likes this.
  7. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    He was banned yesterday and the post was removed by me. Contact paypal and initiate a dispute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.