Scammer Pogg / SilentBuy#2240

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by lalaefi, Sep 27, 2018.

Discuss Scammer Pogg / SilentBuy#2240 in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lalaefi

lalaefi Premium Premium

Stats
    1. @Pogg
    2. SilentBuy#2240 - ign SilentLines (Scania)
    3. View attachment 37547
    4/5. This person wanted to buy 20b from me, and asked to do it via Auction House. I agreed because AH has less trade fees. He sent me the money over paypal, I bought an all cure potion he listed for 21b (covering fees). He then very quickly listed another all cure potion for the same price, then claimed that I didn't buy any all cure potion from him. I have a screen shot in album above of the thread showing multiple all cure potions listed for 21b, and a screenshot that proves that I bought the all cure potion.
    When I searched for his all cure potion there was only 1 potion, you can also see that by the timer left in the auction house.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    dolbaeb and Retard like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Retard

Retard Legendary

Stats
    I've been in a discord call with lalaefi when the event was taking place.
    I can say that I am 100% certain that the other person attempted to very cleverly scam lalaefi.
    He tried to list another all cure potion after the first one was already bought, in order to either make the seller refund the buyer's payment, or buy another all cure potion, going into an endless loop.

3. Pogg

Pogg Canada The New Guy

Stats
    ive bought meso countless times from other people and never had an issue ever come up i sent my purchase history and completed section there was never a completed sales on the screen it not my fault you either bought someone else all cure pot or planned the scam plus if i was scamming i wouldnt be stupid enough to give my ign away i even posted a vouch on ur thread cause you asked for it if i i wanted to scam i wouldnt do all those things

4. dolbaeb

dolbaeb Premium Premium

Stats
    Which is why your post history only has 1 reply prior to lalaefi's post?

5. TricksterJoe

TricksterJoe Israel LIVE FAST EAT ASS Premium

Stats
    But AH has the same tax as Trading.
    Either way, if you do AH trading, you cant really prove that u bought that item from your meso buyer

EDIT:
    I digress, i just read the entire post, disregard my second sentence

6. Retard

Retard Legendary

Stats
    After the buyer (Pogg) told him that he has listed the all cure potion he went into AH and there was only 1 all cure potion listed for 21b.
    After he bought that all cure potion 2 more appeared. TricksterJoe, you can't tell me this doesn't seem like a scam attempt to you

TricksterJoe likes this.
  7. Pogg

Pogg Canada The New Guy

Stats
    i dont bother to post
    ive done over 100bil of meso trade with @sh0w92 and over 60bil with @awji also ive done
    15bil with schnee i jsut dont bother to post on gk once i have them on discord

8. lalaefi

lalaefi Premium Premium

Stats
    I have also done dozens of successful transactions and i have discord logs to prove that.

dolbaeb likes this.
  9. sh0w92

sh0w92 Singapore Premium Premium

Stats
    I can confirm that I have 4 successful trades with SilentBuy#2240 on 6,7,20 and 28 September.

10. Retard

Retard Legendary

Stats
    I appreciate your response, however this doesn't prove by any way that this person didn't attempt to scam.
    lalaefi has way more to lose if he scams than what Pogg has to lose if he scams.
    lalaefi will lose both his reputation as a seller and his terminal subscription, on the other hand Pogg will only lose his (unsubscribed, new) GK account

11. Retard

Retard Legendary

Stats
    May I ask why did you even want to do the transaction via AH in the first place?

12. Jeff

Jeff United States Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Fuck ur successful trades as a buyer it honestly does not matter. The thing is THIS time you did scam or attempt to c;

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    lalaefi and Retard like this.
  13. Pogg

Pogg Canada The New Guy

Stats
    i would lose my 40$ i never even called them a scammer all i told him was i will be charging back because i dont know what happen and i didnt get my meso there is no proof that there was only 1 allcure pot in the auction house when he bought the "supposedly mine all cure" seeing as how now there still one up that mine but another person is post all cure pot in the AH to for 21bil

14. Pogg

Pogg Canada The New Guy

Stats
    didnt want to go switch to a mule to go fm i was training

15. Retard

Retard Legendary

Stats
    Have I ever said you called lalaefi a scammer? You're digging your own grave here.
    You can see in the AH in the timer left (24 hours timer since you place the item in AH) the timers are very high, longer than 23 hours and 50 minutes.
    Therefore those all cure potions were placed AFTER lalaefi bought YOUR all cure potion.

That's the most bs excuse I've ever heard...

I can't tell if you're talking about Pogg or lalaefi

16. TricksterJoe

Stats
    Hey, i edited the post right away after re-reading ^^

17. Retard

Retard Legendary

Stats
    Yea I saw that :)

18. Pogg

Pogg Canada The New Guy

Stats
    i dont know what youu want it simply that i was training and i dont want to switch to a mule when i had some buffs on and you might as well be callling me a scammer this THREAD IS TALKING ME ABOUT MY ATTEMPT TO SUPPOSEDLY SCAM the all cure i placed is still in auction house which matches the exact minute he asked me to post a pic of the all cure i put up it still there counting down

19. Retard

Retard Legendary

Stats
    You could easily just run another client and put another potion up.
    The fact that you asked to do it on AH is super fishy, also the fact that instantly when it happened you didn't try to resolve it and just went to charge back the money from paypal.

20. TricksterJoe

Stats
    why would you even go through a trade when you are not 100% available? just lowers your credibility mate.

Retard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.