Sell: New iPhone 7+ Plus Red or Black

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by bestman44, Aug 21, 2017.

Discuss Sell: New iPhone 7+ Plus Red or Black in the Electronics area at GameKiller.net

1. bestman44

bestman44 Lurker

Stats
    Hello all,you can now get original Apple iphones,Samsung phones and other electronics at good

rates,i am verifiable seller doing business for 11 Yrs now.i import them directly from the

United states and can deliver items to any country.these phones are factory unlocked and work

perfectly with any carrier in any country.

ALL AVAILABLE PRODUCTS :

Apple iphone 7/7 Plus , 6S /6S Plus, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone5/5s/. Apple Macbook Pro , Apple

Macbook Air,Apple iPads,Tablets,Samsung Galaxy S8 EDGE / S8+, Sony PlayStation 4 , Nikon/Canon

Digital Camera ,TV sets, A/C, Musical Instrument etc.

(APPLE IPHONES MADE IN CALIFORNIA USA 100% ORIGINAL-NOT CHINA OR REFURBISHED )

Pls forward all questions and inquiries to me,and i'd would be willing to answer your

questions and assist you with your order .

Email - centurymobileedge AT GMAIL

WhatsApp Number :+17089791349

LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU .

Attached Files:

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      83.2 KB
      Views:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. noobcakes1

noobcakes1 United States Prominent Hacker

Stats
    You got any vouches or proof? Really hard to trust a user that just made their account today selling expensive items.

3. bestman44

bestman44 Lurker

Stats
    Hi Appreciate your response .i sells at craigslist ,but just looking for avenues .here is my website : ( DOT com )