[Selling] Selling 209 DualBlade

Discussion in 'Windia' started by adom, Jan 19, 2019.

Discuss Selling 209 DualBlade in the Windia area at GameKiller.net

1. adom

adom United States The New Guy

Stats
    View attachment 39349 View attachment 39329 View attachment 39329 View attachment 39330 View attachment 39331 View attachment 39332 View attachment 39333 View attachment 39334 View attachment 39335 View attachment 39336 View attachment 39340 View attachment 39339 View attachment 39338 View attachment 39337 View attachment 39345 View attachment 39344 View attachment 39343 View attachment 39342 View attachment 39348 View attachment 39347 View attachment 39346 Id like to sell my 209dual blade on windia. has a 1.7 mill clean range, 2.9 mill with buffs, and 3.8 with shadow walker 5th job buff. all items are 15 % + and pretty decently scrolled. i don't have many boss prequests or arcane stuff done. serious offers only please. paypal only

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. terminal

terminal Premium Premium

Stats
    c/o? a/w?
    screenshots, more info.

3. adom

Stats
    no c/o a/w $250 , i will post screenshots and more info tomorrow

4. terminal

terminal Premium Premium

Stats
    I'll give my starting opinion for now.
    250$ is a lil bit too much for your character. Unless, you'll provide some screenshots with cool items that actually worth that a/w.

beddy likes this.
  5. adom

Stats
    Posted some pics. new opinion or offers?

6. terminal

terminal Premium Premium

Stats
    I'd suggest to make album cause you can make 1 link and not post like 30+ of them.
    Use imgur.
    Also, you have link skills, legion or any nx perms?
    How much mesos in overall you got, any droplets,abso coins, nodes and all of those?

-WTF- likes this.
  7. adom

Stats
    15 Bill overall no droplets no abso coins no nodes. Link skills, Lvl 1 fury unleashed -boss damage 10%, and rune duration 50%. Legion rank 1 - +80 luk +10% buff duration. All i do now on the account is merch and upgrade equips i dont put much time into it anymore. and i have a couple of lame nx perms equipped

8. terminal

terminal Premium Premium

Stats
    My estimation, after you provided more in depth information and screenshots.
    It would be around 175-200$.
    You can still wait around and wait for other people to give their estimation.
    I sold like 1 year ago few accounts that was similar to your account and even a lil bit lower in stats and range at around 150-200$.
    Like 3-4 of those.
    Been trying to sell them for hella long.
    Anyways, 250$ is a nice estimation and you should put it as a/w.
    I will offer up soon(talking with my lil bro if he wants it).

9. adom

Stats
    alright take your time, appreciate the estimation and interest, ill try to get lvl 210 and merch some more for the mean time.