[Selling] Selling 67k int account on (KastiaMS)

Discussion in 'MapleStory Private Server Market' started by Zetaio, May 23, 2020.

1. Zetaio

Zetaio Netherlands Lurker

Stats
    Hey guys,

Im getting burnt out a bit so im deciding to sell my account on kastia. I also dont have much time to farm and run/organise legend content to real endgame.

No email since its my personal.

Bishop/Lumi/Kanna
    75k int now! I upgraded but can't edit the title

Can farm BHD on bishop/kanna or colo/kritias on lumi, whichever you prefer.
    With some small adjustments kanna is CWK ready, but it is up to the buyer how to use the rest of the money in the account.

9T+ dpm on bishop (on 1440+ MDR)
    5T+ dpm on kanna

Mblack weapon for both, Enough coins for second mblack fan
    Also have maxed f/p nodes, just missing rusty black book

1 set SW (suit), overgeared for lemp, LGPQ and LMag ready
    in one week I get SW monocle + earrings.

3L critdmg on glove, 3L matt bpots on wep and secondary for bishop, all links done for 5s cdr farming aswell as all dmg links and buff duration etc.

2 set PNO (belt and shoulder), all other hardboss drops so just missing sweetwater and KT to upgrade

Around 50B mesos and 1bil nx in storage, getting more everyday, will use this for future SW pieces, many TA mats and also enough mats to buy both earrings and monocle

Everything TAed, 10k ta exp

No rush in selling. Will keep upgrading until the sale, trying to get KT to push to over 10T and will get more SW pieces soon.

Message me on discord for details or questions! Open for offers, willing to nego
    zetaioo#8418

A/w 400euros via paypal paypal friends and family

Last edited: May 30, 2020 at 7:30 AM
    MapleGoat123 likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement