Selling Chegg Premium, Starbucks Gift Codes & Papa John's Food Items!

Discussion in 'User Services' started by howdoicreate, Nov 10, 2019.

1. howdoicreate

howdoicreate United States Lurker

Stats
    CHEGG
    I'm selling Chegg Premium accounts for only $2. Many of you guys are probably currently studying, and might need some homework help. Instead of paying the full price for a Chegg membership, I have premium accounts whereby you can use them to ask questions using Expert Q&A, access to textbook solutions, etc.

STARBUCKS
    I'm selling a bunch of starbucks gift codes for cheap prices. I can go first (if you have vouches) and you can even use them before you pay me.

PAPA JOHNS
    I'm also selling PapaJohns Accounts where you can order any food item you want. We can also negotiate prices.

Providing FREE orders for Papa John's for my first few customers. Add and message me on Discord.

Add me on Discord: hyun#1570

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019 at 5:50 AM

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. howdoicreate

Stats
    Providing free Papa John's orders for my first few customers. Add and message me on Discord.

3. ilovechedda

ilovechedda United States Premium Premium

Stats
    How do the starbucks gift card work?

4. howdoicreate

Stats
    I'll give you a starbucks code and you scan it at the cashier when checking out