Send keystroke to background client?

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by kesaye, Oct 8, 2020.

1. kesaye

kesaye Vietnam The New Guy

Stats
    Hello. I can't controlsend to Maplestory in the background with autohotkey. I must click to the window border to active it. I can controlsend to Nodepad or other game but not Maple, while I'm doing other things like browsing Chrome, even typing. I notice that I can still controlsend keystroke to the chat box in Maple but not outside, like attack, buff... It's like Nexon know about this and they patched this. How do you deal with it? I would prefer a software which involves autohotkey or similar keystroke programming language because I can do manything with that. But if not a sofware with simple keystroke is ok because you can buff/kishin while do other thing.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. 0x27BFE829

0x27BFE829 United States Lurker

Stats
    You mean send key to a background process? -> you can only do it by inject to the game then call the specific function by assembly

If you wanna make AHK or Win32 keybd_event() function "background" -> run the game in a virtual machine

3. OriG

OriG Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    Like the guy said, you cant “inject” keystrokes to maple separately from your computer and other apps.
    You can always do this with 2 computers / vm.