Sep Testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by sepsep, Sep 11, 2018.

Discuss Sep Testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. sepsep

sepsep Mexico Premium Premium

Stats
    Hello, it's Sep, I comeback to maplestory 2 year ago, I was so poor, all my equips epic.. almost 0 meso, my friends told me about free hacks to try them and they share me this forum, I start with some free hacks 1 client making few mesos was OK... but I was reading about the Terminal, it cost 21$ I said uhm.. okay I know hacks works but this paid hack would be better than the free, and I bought it for first time like 1.5year ago. Literal I enter to a new world. Im Premium user since I paid the first month, I loved it. Mainly I was paying the terminal for the scripts that I can use on the FreeMarket to steal shops. I really enjoyed that. Meanwhile with other clients I was farming some mesos for my own use, and try to sell some mesos too to get the next month of terminal, so in practice terminal paid alone with the mesos that I bot, I got a hit. Got chain ban on my 3 mains lost alot. I was thinking to quit MapleStory, but my friends told me to start botting massive, to get profits. My own laptop is not the best, so I rent a server, one that you can run at least 20 clients. I started like that. The first month I farmed too much. So I sold everything and paid the terminal, proxys, accounts, ANOTHER server, and still get profit, now after 8 months I got 8 servers. Doing around 40B daily (?) probably can be more or less depends on the lag of MS Now the mesos are around 4$=1B so.. for me now making at least 100$USD daily its alot. Making around 3K Usd monthly just from botting. In my country that's more than what a doctor get in 1 month. Im only 19 yo. I use to spend everything on travels around the world, party and friends. Also my dream was get a character Lv.250 and I get one only with hacks, still on ranks. I say thanks to all the people who helped me, teached me and support me.
    Sincerely thanks to GK Support, in special Qybah. Hope you can open your mind and start hacking.
    You can see here my servers: (BERA)
    [​IMG]

Edit: 19/sep (update)
    [​IMG]
    Just wake up and terminal farmed this for me.
    Dreams come true.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Happy to read what Terminal has done for you and that it got you to a point where you're earning more than a doctor as a 19 year old :)

sepsep likes this.
  3. EliteBosser

EliteBosser Premium Premium

Stats
    40ba day with 8 servers seems very low doesn’t it I know u make a lot more than hat sep I always see u selling a ton of stuff xd

4. sepsep

Stats
    Im not sure how many but its around that i know its kinda more but days of leveling the income is low, if all the accounts are farming yes prob more but no always are farming ALL the accounts, im only counting the meso about meso farming, not talking about the elites, nx or droplets/nodes, just pure meso.

EliteBosser likes this.
  5. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands eat ass smoke grass sled fast Premium

Stats
    You say you're making over 100$ a day from botting. Yet you don't have a current sale thread and no one has ever given you a vouch. With 100$ a day you must have at least several customers a day, right? Care to explain what I'm missing here?

6. EliteBosser

EliteBosser Premium Premium

Stats
    He’s not in reboot and he is very popular in bera watch ur mouth honestly only reboot sales happen in gk market the rest happens in discord

Yegor141 and sepsep like this.
  7. sepsep

Stats
    Hi, i dont need to post here cause bera moves on discord, im well vouched :) I only use this forum to read and get terminal.

Yegor141 likes this.
  8. makkertje

Stats
    Okay, thanks for explaining. I was only curious @EliteBosser no need to be so rude

9. sepsep

Stats
    Come to bera :) and buy exclusive meso from me :p

10. makkertje

Stats
    I prefer EU Reboot. Better ping for me.