Serpah .PSD

Discussion in 'GFX Resources' started by popcan, Jun 12, 2012.

Discuss Serpah .PSD in the GFX Resources area at GameKiller.net

1. popcan

popcan Renown Hacker

Stats
    [​IMG] Link <
    the password is blizz please don't RIP.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. TripleSickz

TripleSickz Renown Hacker

Stats
    Usually when people post Psd's they let other people use them, but just have to give proper credits.

Not to be rude but tutorials are for learning.

3. CapitolGMAN

CapitolGMAN Game Killer

Stats
    I don't know what site you're from, but almost every artist I have ever seen posts PSDs for LRO. On Planet Renders you can buy posting rights, and full rights, but those right are usually for distributing. I have yet to see someone say "Please rip my layers and use them in your work."

Pochy, Anubis, and many, many other brilliant artists would be ripped off daily if that were the case.

Anyway, on topic.

Thanks for contributing to this section, man. PSDs like this will help our artists grow, which is something I love to see. Your help is appreciated. :)

4. TripleSickz

Stats
    Most GFX forums im on including FFX and pulse, allow you to use there psd's. but you have to give proper credits of course.

Just asking dude, wasnt asking you anyway. =]

5. popcan

popcan Renown Hacker

Stats
    This is for learning, i just don't want people taking the colour correction and dragging it onto their art. Thats all.

6. TripleSickz

Stats
    I understand dude, i was just wondering.

I dont give psd's for this reason, people could rip.

7. CapitolGMAN

CapitolGMAN Game Killer

Stats
    I've been a part of Fringe FX, Vibrant FX, Planet Renders, DeviantArt, Tagfreak, NSL, and GSA, the PSDs have always been for learning rights only. You're allowed to use the PSDs in the sense that you examine the steps an artist took to achieve a certain style, effect, or outcome. I've been in graphics communities for nearly 5 years now, and I have yet to see layer ripping be accepted by any artist.

I think you may be taking a lot of things out of context. Layer ripping is punishable on every graphics forum. If you have done it, you have most likely broken ripping rules. I would check the rules more carefully. PSDs are posted so artists can share the steps they took to achieve certain outcomes without having to write a tutorial. Layer ripping is against the rules, and PSDs are not meant to be layer ripped. You study the PSD, and use the IDEAS, not the layers, in your work.

You never asked for my opinion, no. But, as an artist myself, I felt the need to inform you of a universal rule amongst graphics communities. ;)

8. popcan

popcan Renown Hacker

Stats
    Yeah, i copy pasted the message from another forum where I wasn't posting a PSD, but then i had to change it because I AM posting it on this.. Sorry if it confused you haha, i don't really mind posting it, but i hope they don't rip.

9. TripleSickz

Stats
    As i said, most members let you, if they dont want you to they say it. simple.

10. CapitolGMAN

CapitolGMAN Game Killer

Stats
    No. You are definitely wrong. Layer ripping is punishable on every forum, man.

11. iTzIpod

iTzIpod Game Assassin

Stats
    Link is broken. :o

12. popcan

popcan Renown Hacker

Stats
    There fixed it.