Sold

Discussion in 'Reboot NA' started by JustHereToChill, Jan 25, 2019.

Discuss Sold in the Reboot NA area at GameKiller.net

1. Vojaya

Vojaya United States Lurker

Stats
    I will make offer 1020

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. JustHereToChill

JustHereToChill Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Noted!

3. Minhongliang

Minhongliang Germany Informed Hacker

Stats
    Everyone should never trust the account without a Original Email, cuz Account owner could easily write a letter to Nexon and recall the account easily, and your thousand dollars will be gone.

Don’t trust whatever the account owner say, if he has the original email then he has the ability and potential to do the recall.

We are all adult.

4. JustHereToChill

Stats
    As I have previously stated, this account was made on a very personal email. I have tons of accounts attached to the email, including schooling accounts. I cannot give up the email due to this reasoning. As I have stated, I am finished with maple and have no plans of going back to the game. I have lost all interest in the game. I will do everything I possibly can to ensure the buyer feels safe. The fact that I have not sold the account off already can help show my genuine want to get the amount I think it is worth instead of quickly selling it and recalling to make a quick buck. I understand and appreciate you trying to help the community into making smart decisions and understand that there are shitty people out there. As someone who has been scammed before, I understand the feeling. As you said, we are all adults, so people can make their own decisions on whether or not they feel safe purchasing the account. I understand your want to help, however, I do not appreciate the personal attack on my character before you have ever had a conversation with me in your life. Telling people " don't trust whatever the account owner say" seems a little bit far before you have ever even talked to me. As a reminder, there are genuinely POS on this planet and we should always be weary no matter what deal we are doing, however, there are still a good number of sincere people and we cannot let the pieces of shit ruin it for the rest of us. We are all adults and can make our own decisions in life.

5. Sailboar

Sailboar Germany Premium Premium

Stats
    Change the email to another email.

6. JustHereToChill

Stats
    I could do this, but this does not change the fact that I am not able to give the og email. The og email means giving access to the email that the account was originally made on. So instead of changing it now, I thought it would be better to wait and just change the email address to whatever the buyer wants instead.