Some Tech Support For ELX Users

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Tutorials & Guides' started by yiluxian, Mar 15, 2015.

1. yiluxian

yiluxian United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Alright. Since I have seen too many common questions on using ELX, I decided to post this for you guys and HOPEFULLY it helps. I may/may not have the answer to your questions that you have on ELX. This may be due to me not having the experience error you are receiving, which leads to me not knowing how to fix your issues.

========================================================================================

Q: ELX is giving me a, "___.dll is missing." What do I do?

There are 2 reasons (from my knowledge) for this:
    1. Your download did not download the files correctly, thus may lead to redownloading ELX again, leeching it from an ELX user that has the updated dll, or make your own.
    2. Some antivirus blocks off any DLL from bypassing the download. deactivate any antivirus before downloading the files. Note that some .exe or .dll files are possible of being inside the quarantine section of your antivirus. Check your quarantine section of your antvirus and remove it. If you do not remove it from the quarantine zone, your ELX will not launch properly even with antiviruses off. Leaving it in the quarantine section basically tells the computer, "if you recognize this program, block it."

Q: I keep receiving "error: game not found" with no error whatsoever.

This is due to your PC executing the game without your knowledge. Use my tutorial to fix it:

Q: X-Trap detected the hacks! Why?!

The reason for this is because your hacks are not updated. Update it to the most recent one and it should work. If you are still getting X-trap message, you might be using other hacks as well that you forgot to close down (It does not have to associate with Elsword). Sometimes, using modified kom files may have a possibility of causing this error as well due to most of them being outdated. Elsword will sometimes recognized the modified kom file and immediately block it from being launched. If you are modifying your kom files, keep a backup kom file just in case.

Note: I have experienced X-Trap errors even from the updated version of ELX. This can be fix by simply closing ELX and reopening it again. I heard restarting your PC can also help as well.

Q:I can't find "Kill3rCombo" in my C: file anywhere.

This can be due to you downloading it from a different website. For example, if you are using steam to download elsword, you are going to need to look into your "steam" file. It DOES NOT have to be "KillerCombo" file for it to launch properly. You just need to find where you installed elsword. The easiest way to find your file location is by simply right-clicking on your Elsword icon on your desktop and click on "open file location". Simple as that.

Q: I have manage to launch Elsword onto ELX, but the hacks are not working. Why?

This can be due to you having an outdated version of ELX. Simply getting a updated ver. of ELX will make the hacks working again. Though, I do not know why X-Trap did not detect it in the first place.

Q: Does ELX work for EU, JP, KR, CH, etc., server?

For you lazy readers that did not read the description of GATX's post, no. It only works for NA Server!!!

Q: I don't know how to update ELX (There are silly questions like these....Don't ask)

To update it:
    1. Simply wait for GATX to update it
    2. Pay for VIP for an earlier update
    3. Update it yourself, though I will not tell you how nor I have the knowledge of knowing how to update it.
    4. Redownload....wut?
    5. Check the status of GATX's post of the hacks. If updated, just simply download the update ver.

Q: I can't find the download button. Where can I find it?

To be honest, you're kind of on your own on this. If I remember, we cannot give out URLs on where to download it.

Q: Will I get banned from using ELX?

Though it's a silly and stupid common question, this question does exist. The only thing I have to say about this question is yes. It is a possibility of you getting banned depending on how you use it. The area you use it and how you use ELX will increase/decrease your chances of getting banned. There is a thread here about how to lower your chances of getting banned while using ELX. Read on that.

Q: ELX isn't launching even with antivirus off. How do I fix this?

--Check to make sure your hacks are updated.
    --Check your quarantine sections of your antivirus(es). If ELX or any ELX's dll files are in there, remove it.
    --If all fails, PM me and I'll see if I can come up with a solution. No guarantees though.

Q: The download took 1-3 hours to download ELX. Why is this?

This can be the cause of it being barely uploaded. Sometimes file-sharing servers take some time to enable the download link to pick up the speed it needs. It's like changing oil in the car. You can't just change it immediately. You have to let the oil warm up for it to flow through properly first. Just be patient. Give it like an hour or so for it to warm up.

Q: Where can I get ELX VIP?

Just read it through.

Q: How long does it take for ELX to update?

1. If you are a VIP User, they get an earlier update. Usually, it takes about a couple hours or a day for it to patch. I can't confirm this though. Never used VIP before.
    2. If you are a Free User, it takes a few/couple days for it to be released after the VIP has been updated. From what I have read, about 3 days average after VIP update. It really depends on Blaze though.

Q: Are there hacks for EU Server?
    From my knowledge, no. If you want hacks for EU Server, you gotta make your own hacks unless you're friends with someone who has knowledge of game-hacking.

=========================================================================================

And that is all I got for you guys for now. If I see any more, I will update it onto this post. I hope this answers any common questions asked in the forums.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ItsMisoSoupe

ItsMisoSoupe Renown Hacker

Stats
    i think there is a thread (if elx isnt working) why you need a secon one.

3. yiluxian

Stats
    I probably missed it somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: yea I just saw the post. The post is mainly about x-trap and how people should just wait patiently for it n quit complaining. This post is basically giving out answers on how to fix problems the users are getting. I apologize if there was a confusion.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  4. chakram

chakram United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    Great thread. Unfortunately it won't stop the leechers from not reading and wasting more threads but hopefully it'll decrease them.

5. que233

que233 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    This is a great thread and it should be pinned up as a sticky for new users
    and leechers who can't read. ;;

6. yiluxian

Stats
    Whether they read it or not, it's worth a shot to post something like this for people who will actually read lol. And yes, hopefully it'll decrease the many common complaints. Thanks for the feedback.

7. que233

que233 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I agree with your post!

Everyone should take their time to read the instructions carefully so they don't miss anything
    i sometimes miss stuff because i'm almost blind :(

8. yiluxian

Stats
    Sorry to hear about your vision. But it's okay. I tend to miss a couple of instructions here and there as well even when I'm not blind lol.

9. que233

que233 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    i'm glad someone understands, and as of the meaning the thread i think it should already be clear that any kind of thread with
    this kind of information should be put into "Suggestions" or on a compiled sticky.

10. nhoxsahaki

nhoxsahaki United States The New Guy

Stats
    @@ i have error Not Found game

11. yiluxian

Stats
    Your statement is too broad.

12. mokablade

mokablade Veteran Hacker

Stats
    optimism is nice to have owo

13. Danieloshezi

Danieloshezi Informed Hacker

Stats
    in brief only I download it again?

14. yiluxian

Stats
    Depends on what kind of situation you are having. Read the above. If your issues is not one of these questions, comment below or PM me

15. qzawxs

qzawxs United States The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks!

16. ItsMisoSoupe

ItsMisoSoupe Renown Hacker

Stats
    i will politely say this ~ there is a thx button on the post so please sont post thanks or you can be peroted becouse of spam~

17. VermillionIzuka

VermillionIzuka The New Guy

Stats
    Oh well even if there is already 1 having 2 can be nice since there can be different ways to solve things. Besides like he said some people might miss one so having two can help o/

18. GhostlyZe

GhostlyZe Informed Hacker

Stats
    Oh, it's totally fine to necro- Go fuck yourself. Don't resurrect old threads.