Somewhat late intro...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by plow, Oct 5, 2018.

Discuss Somewhat late intro... in the Introductions & Farewells area at GameKiller.net

1. plow

plow United States Lurker

Stats
    Hello inhabitants of GK! "Essay" incoming...see TL;DR

Call me plow (lowercase p or I will be sick to my stomach :)), been a member since 2011 (back in the day of injectors and DLLs I think). I just lurked around this site leeching until now. Been getting back into GMS after the world transfer event. Community seems active and awesome here, especially the premium section. But my god, the general community of GMS seems to have declined. Or maybe that's just adult me looking at teenagers of today - I don't know the current demographic of GMS.

I figured while I lack a job and have the knowledge of coding/development that a degree offers, I might as well use that knowledge here in some way. I guess my goal for contributing is to do what I can to make life easier for premium members. I hope to meet all of the best trolls, memers, script kiddies and genuinely good people GK has to offer!

I'm usually pretty chill. I acknowledge that can be impossible to perceive through text and word choice. I'm most likely relaxed and happy when talking to anyone, even if it's negative.

TL;DR - Lurker in the transition phase, I like coding, wish to help premium section, and pretty chill.

Be gentle with me ;)

Mr. Ad Advertisement