Soon to be my new computer

Discussion in 'PC Support' started by kidk13, Feb 13, 2014.

1. kidk13

kidk13 United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Hey guys so I told my mom about my outdated computer (the info I got from you people).

I'm super seriously excited for this one as I think it's epic.
    It's a gaming computer and from what my personal friends told me it was great.(
    But what do they know?)

sd
    sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd ~~~~~My soon to be computer~~~~~

sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds ~~~~~My Current computer~~~~~

Well some of you already seen the details in my computer and know that it's crap (
    My parents bought this for $1600 apparently). That's not really the point BUT! this computer is about $500 that i'm going to buy (I don't want to build my own for personal reasons).

Should I get this computer? Or does anyone have any other computers for a good price?

(The main reason for this post was for your support on letting me know if this is a real crown pleaser or not, thanks).

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. ElpeepsNoobie

ElpeepsNoobie Denmark Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    :hmm: Nope seems some interface a little bit outdated ex. the GPU Card. I would better choose this one >

P.S scroll down and pick the Middle one better choise for you:meh:

3. Nietzsche

Nietzsche United States Боже, форум храни!

Stats
    No. That computer is an absolute pile of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Or pay $2000 for ~$1100 worth of hardware. That works too.

4. Lethargy

Lethargy United States Elite Hacker

Stats
    Lol. Your parents paid 1600 dollars for an outdated pile of trash? GT 610 my ass.

Watch this first.

Then take a look at this:

5. Nietzsche

Stats
    Recommended screen size: 1024x768
    LMFAO

6. kidk13

Stats
    I don't know if legarthy was talking shit or calling me a liar. Which one? Probably both.

7. Lethargy

Stats
    Your "new" PC sucks and your parents are getting ripped off. FFS you can't even play Maplestory on highest resolution on that card.

8. DietPills

DietPills United States Game Killer

Stats
    Dont crush his hopes and dream. Im sure he can play maplestory for 5 minute on highest res.

9. Nietzsche

Stats
    The GT 610 isn't even rated for 720p.

For comparison, 1080p is 2.25 times as many pixels, and we're moving onto 4K which is 4 times as many pixels as 1080p.

10. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    Outdated parts, GT 610 is a giant piece of shit, I can't imagine being able to play shit with that.
    Honestly this goes back to your last thread, just build it yourself. You're getting so ripped off on those outdated parts it's not even funny.
    I bet because it "looks cool" so many people assume it performs good too and your friends are pretty fucking clueless and probably fell for the looks thing.

We can tell you how to build a computer, LinusTechTips has two in-depth videos on how to build it, quality video.
    We can help you here it's fucking easy, literally everything has only one spot it can really go into on a computer.
    A 10 year old can build a computer with basic reading and help.

I offered to build it for you and ship it to you as well.

11. Nietzsche

Stats
    A bloody NUC comes with better specs and at a better price point than the thing in the OP.... and that requires the whole assembly of putting a 2.5" drive and a couple sticks on RAM in.

12. kidk13

Stats
    People people please.

I haven't BOUGHT the damn computer yet. I was posting here so you guys could let me know if It was good enough or not because I don't know about computers as well as some of you might.

From the comments i'm seeing you people think I actually bought this, Nah I'm asking your opinion on if I should get it or not?
    And if not, any recommendations?

I don't know whats up with all these rude comments but jeeze.

@AdKuro I don't want it to be built is the thing, And i also don't wanna wait for it.
    From where I was gonna get this shipped would of taken only 1-2 days to get to my house.
    I'm not 1 for patience .-.

13. Nietzsche

Stats
    Honey, if NewEgg can do anything, it's ship a product pretty damn quickly.

14. kidk13

Stats
    That wasn't even necessary you dick.

- - - Updated - - -

But to add on to that. I don't think my parents would be so willing to cough up there money to a promising guy online who offers to build me a pc and ship it back. How would I even go about explaining that to them?

I once had an online "Girl Friend" A few months after I first got this computer and my dad made me block her from everything :v
    -course I dare him to try that now but ehh-

15. Supercareful

Supercareful Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    It's not that hard to build a computer. Why not take some time off from playing games and actually learn how to do it so you can save a shitload of money and actually learn something that will be useful in your life.

16. Lethargy

Stats
    Go ahead and buy that PC then. Overstock.com ISN'T the site to look for Desktop PCs.

17. kidk13

Stats
    Or, You can help me out here and recommend 1 to me.

And the reason I don't want to build a computer again for anyone who's curious is because I don't mind the money that it costs for a pre made 1...

I'm totally find with paying for a new computer every few years.
    I just don't wanna wait for it..

18. Lethargy

Stats
    You don't mind the price for a prebuilt one and yet you buy the cheapest one possible. Explains a lot.

19. kidk13

Stats
    Why not? It's not like it's my money.
    And my parents said find one and ill get it.
    Why would I wanna pointlessly buy a really expensive one when I don't need to?

20. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    Your dad is more old school probably, he's like who the fuck gets a girlfriend they've never met and only talk to on the internet.
    I run an ebay business so I do shipping a lot. So it's not like that'll be a problem, and you'll have my address and all my info too.
    but up to you honestly. I'm a Computer IT major that's built a bunch of computers for myself and others. I'm on break too for a whole week so now is the best time to do it. So I can build it and have it ready in a day.

What country are you in?

ohh maybe I could do a twitch livestream of me building it, that'd be cool.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014