[SRS help] How to stop spending money...

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Yegor141, May 17, 2018 at 1:00 PM.

Discuss [SRS help] How to stop spending money... in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. Yegor141

Yegor141 Bera Pride Premium

Stats
    Hi,
    I've been in this situation since 2016 when I started my service in the military.
    I got around 200$ monthly for doing the riskiest shit in the world. (Literally fixing machines when bombs are falling from the sky).
    For the past half year, I've gotten my self into a defecate in the bank (meaning I own money to the bank), so I had to take a loan to cover it up.
    Soon enough that loan came to an end and I STILL owed money to the bank...
    (mostly because I smoke and I waste it on stupid shit that I can fucking stop spending it on)
    (I own around 1k$ to the bank)

I've started botting again in order to increase my income so I can cover up the defecate but it just doesn't seem to work. (A story for another day).
    How the fuck do I restrict my self from wasting money I don't have....

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Stop smoking would be a good start

Size and askad like this.
  3. Relics

Relics United States Verified Baller

Stats
    What Qybah said, but also with your deposits you can divide them and set some in a locked savings account. (What I do for rainy days)

askad likes this.
  4. itsmemike

itsmemike United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    Stop smoking, deposit monthly into a savings account.

askad likes this.
  5. Mehodin

Mehodin Trusted Seller ✓

Stats
    there's actually people that you can pay that prevent you from spending money (yes, this give you daily "allowance".), this is usually a paid service though, i suggest getting a friend to look after your ass.

also: smoking is expensive, like everyone above said, quit it.

askad likes this.
  6. ALiQBABY

ALiQBABY MapleKings Premium

Stats
    start smuggeling drugs into the army and make bank, then enjoy life blow it all on coke and hookers

Yegor141 likes this.
  7. sepsep

sepsep Mexico Premium Premium

Stats
    i would say to try focus on other things, try not spend on dumb things, think before spend something, also, have your money in somewhere is hard to get asap, not in cash cause you will spend on anything, try have in paypal or bank which u need days to transfer to your bank (in paypal case) so you fell tired of wait and you dont spend that money you was thinking to spend.

8. markson420

markson420 United States Lurker

Stats
    I mean a debt of $1k isn't THAT much, compared to other some other people's situations. You can bounce back but yeah, smoking sucks, you're paying $ to kill yourself faster.

Yegor141 likes this.
  9. Size

Size United States ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stats
    200$ a month thats sad tbh, cotton pickers get paid more than that..... I make 7000$ a month
    [doublepost=1526582790,1526582525][/doublepost]Also i only have my associate degree cause college is a waste of time and money.

10. danielcaceres

danielcaceres Spain Premium Premium

Stats
    How is your post any helpful to the guy who needs advice?

11. Size

Stats
    cause it would open up his eyes to get a better paying job.

12. jianxxxx

jianxxxx United States Premium Premium

Stats
    College is what you make out of it. If you go there to fuck around and take bullshit classes then yeah, its a waste of time and money but if you actually are going to go for higher education then no, college isnt a waste of time and money.

askad likes this.
  13. Size

Stats
    In reality its not what you know its who you know, about time people finish college they would be about 26-30 years old after that they would be stuck paying off student loans for another 5-6 years about time that's done they would be 37 years old. That's even if they get the job they went to school for. I'm not saying college is bad but they're other ways to make a comfortable living.

14. jianxxxx

jianxxxx United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Yes we both can agree that there are other ways to make a comfortable living w.o a college degree. IDK where OP lives but judging by his post, he probably doesnt live in Murica.

15. Size

Stats
    True cause the US military makes 48k a year, so he might no be from here if hes making 2400$ a year

16. Rene62

Rene62 Germany Premium Premium

Stats
    Start to Make a list what when you spent ur money.
    Then u will See how mich money you waiste als whats neccesary.
    Then Start Planning ur money. Like i i didnt smoked 1 day so i didnt Spended money for it. Put the money away like on a other bank account. Then u will See how much money you can safe. Later Start calculating at the beginning of the month. I will Not need These bucks als put them away. So you dont Think i have more in my Bank account i will buy this als that. If u have trubbels and ist nessesary u can get safed money.
    "Safe money in good times then u will have money in Bad times"

Like this i safe 1/3 of my money for the house.
    Good luck!

17. GKThrowaway

GKThrowaway United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hmm btw defecate means to poop :emoji_poop:

Yegor141 likes this.
  18. rodneyd12

rodneyd12 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    defecate/deficit same shit :^)

19. mero

mero United States ▌● ▬ ●▐

Stats
    What country are you from?

Stop smoking
    Think about your purchases in advanced. I will usually give myself a day or two before making a big purchase.
    Use price history add-ons to help put your purchases into perspective
    Check for coupons before shopping
    Consider creating a budget for food and other necessities
    Track your current monthly expenses.
    Consider switching to a cheaper phone/internet/tv plan.
    Check if you qualify for welfare in your country.

Yegor141 and Viriatus like this.
  20. Yegor141

Yegor141 Bera Pride Premium

Stats
    I live in israel (for now cuz im obligated to serve)
    It's nice that people say that I should stop smoking but people that don't smoke don't realize how hard it is to quit. (believe me, I tried).
    I'm trying to cut my spendings on only vital shit for my survival and somehow manage it.

Thanks everyone