SuperPay! Another GPT Site With Great Payouts!

Discussion in 'Legit Money Making' started by XMystoganX, Oct 20, 2015.

Discuss SuperPay! Another GPT Site With Great Payouts! in the Legit Money Making area at GameKiller.net

1. XMystoganX

XMystoganX Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Hey guys! I've found another awesome GPT site... It's had a lot of great reviews and I found them on a list of 25 best GPT websites.

So as usual, I did enough offers to reach the bare minimum for a cashout just to test their legitimacy (and a pretty low cashout of $1), without delay they sent a payment for the requested amount within 30 minutes.

I'm pretty impressed with the website and I highly recommend it to those living in the US as they have many more surveys then here unfortunately, definitely a good opportunity to earn money!

There's the payment proof... They do about 3 payments a day so you'll definitely get a payment within 2-8 hours.

Awesome website guys, if you're looking to earn some extra cash this is definitely a website to check out!

to check out their payouts that they've made to their members for extra proof.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Here's my if you're interested, again, feel free to shoot me any questions!

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. AdKuro

AdKuro Game Killer

Stats
    and how long did it take you to get $1

3. XMystoganX

XMystoganX Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    1 survey (about 30 minutes). I already got another $2 which I cashed out a few hours ago and already received the payment :D it just sucks that in my region there isn't too many offers. But if you're living in the US then there's plenty of opportunities to make some nice money when you have spare time!

4. soschronotek

soschronotek Lurker

Stats
    anyone else try this?

5. xspeed2424

xspeed2424 The New Guy

Stats
    I think im going to try it but not sure debating it with myself