Syto impersonating me

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by realdiag, Jan 16, 2018.

Discuss Syto impersonating me in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realdiag

realdiag United States Lurker

Stats
    Hello, I don't go on these forums at all but a friend of mine recently told me someone was impersonating me on this forum and I don't want anyone spreading slander on my character.

Proof is attached below because I can't post links due to being a new member and under 5 posts.

@Blaze @Qybah

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    I'm not sure why he's doing that but I've left him a message asking him to change his discord + profile pic and deleted that thread.

3. realdiag

realdiag United States Lurker

Stats
    Thank you, yeah my friend just contacted me and once it's resolved I can delete this thread

4. poggersh

poggersh United States Banned banned

Stats
    syto is not a trusted seller so dont look at that title

ALiQBABY likes this.
  5. Syto

Syto Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Hi there, as you know, this is a hacking forum and most if not all of us keep our personal character information confidential. I was previously in a official maplestory discord channel and someone suggested I use the display pic and name "Diagonal" in order to prevent red flags. Qybah has pmed me and requested I make the change and so I just did. I apologize for using your character name and picture. Though I'm sure it would have pan'd out better if you private messaged me your concerns and resolved it in a discreet manner as I would removed it promptly.

Relics likes this.
  6. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Closed. Next time contact the user directly as this is not what this section is for.

Relics likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.