[Tech Support] xjapan's Hack

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Tutorials & Guides' started by Yoki, Aug 14, 2015.

1. FebriChan

FebriChan Lurker

Stats
    the game always crash in the SD of Hamel or after 5 minutes in any other dungeon..why? q uq

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. tinymew10

tinymew10 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Were there Mini-Bosses? If so don't use Auto-Kill on them.

If it still Crashes, then it's must be the room before the final boss the one with clones. Auto-Kill is mostly the cause of the crashes so be careful.

Dungeons with Mini-Bosses or Summoners/Spawn-In Monsters are mostly like to crash. So please be careful and think about it.

3. R3fl3X2

R3fl3X2 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    So , i just tried the hack , and in the login screen it said that my credentials were wrong.
    I tried running void without the hack , and now it keeps saying that the user/pass is wrong..Could it be that they banned me or is it something else ?

4. jamell1st

jamell1st Lurker

Stats
    i lik pie and hacks

5. cruzcontrol31

cruzcontrol31 United States The New Guy

Stats
    thank you for this amazing hack!

6. SilverInsanity

SilverInsanity Lurker

Stats
    excuse me I've been having major problems with using this hack mainly due to the fact that the trainer itself does not pop up and i'm running both the game and the hack on admin. As well as noticing that the window pops up from one of my browsers and it wont' connect to that page along with it being unable to be staying open when I click on the window. I've reinstalled this hack over more than a dozen times already and i don't know what to do to make the trainer itself to pop up. I did press the f1/f2 keys so I don't know if that has something to do with the trainer not popping up but please any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

7. iAmHaxor

iAmHaxor United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    x2 2015-08-22 04-22-59-880.jpg

it works so far i used it on a new account to test. and well as u can see the text dont show up

8. ferreyest

ferreyest Lurker

Stats
    in the Void hack all options work well (the 4 that can be used) and the only problem is the crash of the game but unfortunately this is the major and the worse problem because for that you spend the same time opening the game for the crashes that playing and so not worth it use a hack

when you solve the crash problem this will be a great hack but until then this is only a good try

9. faliaoc

faliaoc Lurker

Stats
    so it this positive for having a keyloger? There have been multiple people screaming it out in-game shoutbox mentioning something like "gj people who got xjapan's hacks, say goodbye to your accounts compliments of keylogers"

I love the hack but the possibility of this hacking being a keyloger has caused me to become paranoid and deleted the hack and swept my computer....

10. Yoki

Yoki Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    .....I cant help you guys with your problems for now.. My PC broke AND its not bc of the hack.. gl finding solutions -From Yoki's XBox

11. bila13134

bila13134 Lurker

Stats
    nice

- - - Updated - - -

upgrade the hack plz for void Elsword 1.5

- - - Updated - - -

upgrade the hack plz for void Elsword 1.5

12. chakram

chakram United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    Nice thread but the text is murder on the eyes e_e

Also is this usable on NA Elsword or just Void?

13. ichbrauchehacks

ichbrauchehacks Lurker

Stats
    hey q,q! i turned off sound everything ... i run 1 doungen then i says 'No server connection' so i lost the connection. my network works finally and its weird .. after all doungens i turn of the hack and if i stark a doungen i start the hack again ._. HELP ME Q-Q

14. Swagger777

Swagger777 Lurker

Stats
    Sir xJapan can you fix the hack it keeps crashing.

15. fkmeplz520

fkmeplz520 Lurker

Stats
    Thank for the hack

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  16. Mangkanorian

Mangkanorian Lurker

Stats
    why its disappearing? when inject success and its disappear

17. zhugeliang2810

zhugeliang2810 Japan The New Guy

Stats
    I'm using hack for void version. Auto-kill may cause crash sometime but usually it d/c after the result screen showed up. (can avoid by exit dungeon after received dungeon exp, but later will auto after 1 ~ 2 run) if I use 1 hit kill, it will close the client auto after killing some mobs. Can u give me some tips about this problem?

18. xRuneMasta

xRuneMasta Lurker

Stats
    I opened VOID Elsword on admin then i went to WinRAR and opened the Elsword 2.0 Hack and when i choose "Elsword H4ck VOID" the start button is not able to be clicked what do i do to start the hack or use it??

19. Frostx

Frostx Cyprus The New Guy

Stats
    it auto crashes after dungeon results with auto kill

20. shadlone

shadlone United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    there is no such thing as permanent banning i have been banned from elsword NA twice and it showed some /Home bullshit i think that may be a permanent ban so i just asked them to fix it they did 8 hours later then i asked them if perm banning is real and they said and quote "there is no such thing as permanent banning due to the various of millions of proxies the best we can do is patch any hacks that may show up" this is also the same for Void since they cant even fix the lag in they're game.