Temp Banned

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Kaisd, May 18, 2018 at 5:21 AM.

Discuss Temp Banned in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

Tags:
  1. Kaisd

Kaisd Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    So about a week ago I got slapped with a 2 week ban during the 2x exp/drop event (yeah yeah, im a greedy pos i know) using full godmode, mob vac (yes i know that vac prob caused my ban or maybe it was godmode) at this point I'm currently debating whether I should just make a whole new account and start fresh or wait out my ban and try to appeal rankings. I understand that it's impossible to lift temp bans but I've heard about people getting placed back on ranks after a temp ban (with/without sending a ticket) has been served but to my understand it depends on what they were banned for.

If it helps it's my first ever ban on this account and the reason I care about it is it was my main.
    Any input is appreciated, Thanks!
    upload_2018-5-18_4-13-22.png

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Premium

Stats
    what were you doing? a 2 week is odd for any of the ban reasons you are suspecting.
    if it is for mobvac, you aren't getting back on rankings. my 2 cents.

3. Amumu

Amumu United Kingdom Not Purple Aki Premium

Stats
    Honestly banning has been a bit weird the past fortnight, it used to be a Perm ban was appealable once and you're back on the ranks (Assuming it wasn't too blatantly explotive, I had a 246 Cadena banned with no chance of appeal because it was so high) and 2 week- 1 month bans just took you off the ranks.

But now i've had 4 accounts unbanned (And another 4 later today) that were temp banned and i'll see if they're on the ranks, the accounts I had temp banned so far were all back on the ranks, and one got another temp ban even after it already had one and had never bought NX.

I think that's how it should always have been, temp bans is back on rank but Perm should be appealable with the DC autobans.

So i'm going to advise, make some new accounts maybe a Kanna to leech at high levels or some incrimental link levelling accounts (Level 60, 100, 140, 180 accounts to level new characters) and see if it's on rank later. If it isn't just use it to powerlevel new accounts, sorted.

Kaisd likes this.
  4. Kaisd

Kaisd Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    I was training during 2x like an idiot. Mob vac/godmode. The thing is idk which of the two I was banned for

5. pkv_8

pkv_8 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    probably from mob vac, or you got reported by a witch hunter and GM checked you and then banned you.

6. Viriatus

Viriatus Portugal OG - 2k06 Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    Ye this was a GM Ban = 2 weeks