Terminal 1 month testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by EliteBosser, Aug 9, 2018.

Discuss Terminal 1 month testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

Tags:
  1. EliteBosser

EliteBosser United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hi guys i will be keeping a log of my 1 month run of terminal with a dedicated server.

Total money spent : 148$
    What i spent the money on : Clean accounts + Dedicated Server + Terminal (obviously) + proxys
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8/09/18 : Took me all day but i made 100 accounts to bot with i want to add at least 20 more soon.
    8/9/18
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8/10/18 : decided to switch to meso farming making 25 accounts elite farming is just to slow and glitchy for me also the prices on legendary items and clean slate scrolls
    dropped really low.

There is also a minor patch today which delayed my botting.

After maintence i decided to put my bots on some hot spots to make some mesos will see the result next day.

Ok so i was only botting for a few hours today because of maintence and setting up my bots
    1 bot got banned from being in a hot spot so i changed map on all of them just incase.

[​IMG]

Meso : 4.7bil
    Money made : 12.8$ from selling the 4bil
    Profit: -111.2$
    8/10/18

8/10/188/11/18

Decided to buy another terminal to mass create accounts incase of ban so i can easily replace them and weekly pets as well.

Got in about 15-18 hours of botting today because of 2x lag. Made around 9bil + 1bil worth of spell traces so total 10bil

[​IMG]

AFTER TAX : [​IMG]

Money spent : 24$ Proxy + Terminal
    Meso made : 9bil pure + 1bil in spell traces = 10bil
    Money made: 0$ mesos are not sold yet
    Profit: -135.2$
    8/11/18
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Today was a pretty bad day expected full day of botting but had alot of crashes was expecting 12bil+ but only got 8.5bil.

[​IMG]

Meso made: 8.5bil
    Money made: Sold 18.5bil for 55$
    Money made:-80$
    8/12/18

3 bots got banned today as expected i always get monday delayed ban i think its because i use mail.ru so missed out on 6 hours of botting because i put wait 2 hours if i get banned on settings.

Meso made: 5bil
    Money made:0$
    Profit: -80$
    8/13/18

I botted for around 22 hours today and made roughly 10bil some of the mesos in the picture is left over from yesterday. Ran 24 bots today but 2 crash over night alot and got some error.
    screen shots were before i sold some meso off
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Meso made: 10bil
    Money made: 15$ from 5bil previous day. [UPDATE] Just sold 10bil for 33$.
    Profit: -60$ (I MISS CALCULATED MY PROFIT SOMEWHERE AND TO LAZY TO GO BACK AND CHECK BUT I CURRENTLY MADE 88$ so I NEED 60$ to GO)
    8/14/18

Okay today i had to reduce to 20 bots because i lag and crash so much with over 20. Last night i only had 1 crash but i only manage to make 7.8bil in 24 hours which is disapointing i am expecting 10-11bil a day. Im not sure whats going wrong my map gives 400K-450K a minute so i think i am going to find a new map / settings once these 20 bots pet run out. i have 2 more days untill i switch accounts.

If any one has any tips let me know

[​IMG]

Meso made: 7.8bil
    Money made: 0
    Profit: -60$
    8/15/18
    Notthing much to say about today still making a the same amount daily around 7-8bil never really hit my 10bil mark yet but i will try it on the next round of bots ( i replace them weekly) I got one temp ban today but that did not effect me.

No screen shot today sorry but it was 7.6bil pure and in spell trace so total 8bil

Meso made: 8bil
    Meso sold: Sold 14bil for 47$ (yesterday and todays mesos)
    Profit: -11$ (SO CLOSE but might have to wait untill sunday for my money made back because i plan to buy nx for miracle time with the mesos i make from friday and saturday)
    8/16/18
    Today was a good day i made 9bil mesos and im suprise i did not get more bans like i expected. Anyways its the last day of my first 25 bots the pet expire tommrow so i will be finding a new botting spot very soon to get better rates.

Meso made:9bil
    Meso sold : 5bil for 16.5$
    Profit: 5.5$ (I've offically made my money back yay!!) I really have to thank meso rate for being so high if it was still 1.5$/1bil it would take me twice as long to make this amount.
    8/17/18

so from 8/18-8/20 i got the same amount of mesos and my pet died earlier then expeceted. All the mesos from the last 3 days i used to buy nx for miracle time so thast why i didn't really update anything. Now i started botting on new accounts im putting 10 bots on bye bye station and seeing how long i last. If i last 3-4 days i will continue to bot here if not i will test a different spot. I already made my money back so i don't mind experimenting for better rates for the next 3 weeks.
    8/18/18 - 8/20/18

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Airan

Airan Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Which class are you botting with?

Good luck!

3. she40841

she40841 Sweden LUNA MESO SELLER Premium

Stats
    Well writen! Good luck