Terminal for mass botting?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Questions' started by Airan, Dec 7, 2017.

Discuss Terminal for mass botting? in the Forum Suggestions & Questions area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airan

Airan Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Hello everyone, hoping someone can answer my question

about a year ago, I was mass farming with the competitor trainer; running around 60 bots on my Xeon machine.

I have a dual xeon 2670 e5 (32 total cores) and 64gb of ram.

I noticed that for terminal you can run any amount of bots on 1 PC where as competitor is limited to 20... That means no slow VM required.

My questions are:
    1) Does anyone bot more than 30 on one PC? if so how is it? Laggy? easy to manage? etc
    2) Why should i choose terminal for mass botting
    3) which class/setup is best for mass botting if I want to bot elite mobs?

Thanks for any answers

@Qybah

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Saihko4

Saihko4 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    1) i bot on around 10 but my computer is pretty shitty. It's easy to manage using terminal manager program
    2) I mean you kind of answered this yourself. You already know how much you pay for other tool so its clear how much you are saving just from paying one small fee. you can do everything here that you did using other trainer except gm detector plugin but that cost 100 bucks anyways.

3. Airan

Airan Canada The New Guy

Stats
    specs of computer? how much does 10bots use cpu/ram wise?

And yea GM detect is a plus but i already have a dedicated PC for bots that need that :)

4. Saihko4

Stats
    i have nvidia gtx 690 with i5. but it doesn't matter now cause they cant update gm detect anymore.

5. Airan

Airan Canada The New Guy

Stats
    they actually have the update, its being tested and released soon..

6. Saihko4

Stats
    nope they are just saying that . the guy that created the plugin is no longer around. he never provided them with the method, only access to the plugin to be embedded into trainer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.