Terminal for personal usage in Reboot

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by sophsoph, Aug 8, 2018.

Discuss Terminal for personal usage in Reboot in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. sophsoph

sophsoph Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    I've been using Terminal for about 2/3 weeks now and I have to say I really like it. :)
    I used to play EMS only before the merge where hacking was always a pain because of the lack of public releases.
    In general actually all public releases were kind of a hassle to use because they'd update slowly and before you knew it you couldn't use the hacks anymore. And there was little to be said about the quality of those hacks too.

Terminal on the other hand finally gave me the chance to try out hacking/botting in MapleStory, and it makes me very glad the EU and NA servers merged into one game. Terminal is always up-to-date and there's never any hassle or downtime in using it, except for maybe a few hours to half a day when there's a patch. The ui is great and not confusing.

It also helps that everyone on this site just uses Terminal, because that means that if you're a beginner with no idea what they're doing there are plenty of guides and plenty of nice and helpful people to help you get started.
    I went from never having had more than like 100m in legit Maple to having about 13b per night on my Reboot account.

Would definitely recommend 10/10

Mr. Ad Advertisement