Terminal on 2 PCs

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by spam123, Dec 1, 2018.

Discuss Terminal on 2 PCs in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. spam123

spam123 Australia Lurker

Stats
    i was thinking of buying terminal for maplestory and was curious of how it would work if i wanted it on 2 separate PCs.
    I was thinking of running it one at a time. So when i play, i run it on my computer. But if i want to bot for long hours, i would stop running it on my computer and turn on my laptop.
    This is mainly because running it for long hours on my computer would drain so much electricity.
    Is this possible?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. RiceBaby

RiceBaby Fake Maplestory GM Support

Stats
    You can switch between your computer and laptop every 12 hours
    Example: once you open GKGateway/launch a client through Terminal Manager, it'll start counting down from 12 hours until your next switch.
    After 12 hours have passed, you can switch computers again. (you can check when you can switch in GKGateway, at the top right)

Otherwise, if you can't wait the 12 hours and/or want to have them running both at the same time, i'd recommend buying two Terminal licenses (one on this account, and one on another account)