Terminal Questions

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by VendettaRED, Jul 11, 2018.

Discuss Terminal Questions in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. VendettaRED

VendettaRED Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Hey guys, for a long time I've been using public bypasses but it's come to my attention now that Terminal looks INCREDIBLE. I'm literally on the verge of purchasing a 3 month package but I just have a few questions.

1. Since this uses a full bypass, what is the risk of A/B?
    2. Any major hacks that may pose ban risk? (FMA, GND, etc.)
    3. Are the scripts reliable for dailies? (Arcana, Muto, etc)

Note: I've hacked for a long long time, so I know most of the rules for avoiding getting caught. Just been away awhile from the major hacking scene and wondering what's changed and so on. Thanks for reading!

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. UnboundPony

UnboundPony United States Premium Premium

Stats
    1. Not many risks, unless you're using stupid settings, but we have guides once you purchase Terminal that will help you with everything you need.
    2. There are some, but they are taken out and people will give suggestions and also posted in the sections once you purchase Terminal.
    3. There are many scripts and such you could use from this website, but creating your own is very easy!

3. VendettaRED

Stats
    Sounds great! Thank you. Is the subscription time compensated for maintenance/patches? Wondering if I should get it now or after tomorrows maintenance.

4. UnboundPony

Stats
    It is most of the time compensated. You should go ahead and purchase it now. Support is great on this one.

5. Saihko4

Saihko4 United States Premium Premium

Stats
    other site never compensate or even care. but this site do. they just compensate if it need more then 24 hour to update.

6. UnboundPony

Stats
    Yeah, Blaze, just compensated 24 hours even when maintenance only took 14 hours. Great guy and a great community.

7. MiniTofu

MiniTofu United States Premium Premium

Stats
    1. There's always a risk but as long as you stick to general rules you should be fine.
    2. There are general things you shouldnt do like gfma/fma in DD.
    3. Suncat's arcane river daily scripts are a godsend.

8. VendettaRED

Stats
    Great, thank you all so much for the info. I'm sold. Will subscribe today!

UnboundPony, corpyz and Raigeki like this.