Terminal Testimonial: How my life changed

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by Ashleyaa, Sep 26, 2018.

Discuss Terminal Testimonial: How my life changed in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. Ashleyaa

Ashleyaa United States The New Guy

Stats
    I have been playing Maplestory for about eight years and I have gotten more progress and success in the past six months than I have the other seven and a half years.

My hacking venture began in the spring of 2018 when a friend of mine recommended ****** Trainer (competitor). Using ****** gave me a sneak peak in the world of hacking; however, I was missing so much. I got my main account banned while using BT and I officially ended my service with BT.

Around early June I learned about Gamekiller and its strong and helpful community that has been around for very long. The chat box is full of Premium Terminal members who are incredibly helpful and the support staff are always able to teach you new things. I ended up paying for a three month premium account upgrade and in the past three months I have gotten two characters to 250 and achieved 8k legion on one of the characters, while managing a personal relationship, part-time job, and of course school. Scripts, which are available with Terminal, make leveling and bossing so much easier. Several prequests are completely scripted and arcane dailies are no longer a worry. With master coders, Terminal essentially provides you with a hyper teleport rock as well and hacks such as skill inject which enables a player to solo even the hardest bosses (hard lucid and hard will included). Terminal has changed my life and I cannot imagine trying to increase my range and level manually because it would have taken me an entire life time. There are also tons of ways to make money using Gamekiller and selling services.

Terminal premium is only $20 for a month and spending that $20 is the best decision you can make.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. EpicJ

EpicJ United States Banned banned

Stats
    But why isn't this under testimonial sub-forums is the real question?

3. Charaity

Charaity Australia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    "How my life changed"
    >Cringe

Dude. I want you to take a step back and realise what you're typing. Then take a moment to think about the fact that it's about Hacking Maplestory.

Gimmev62hack and sengfu like this.
  4. she40841

she40841 Sweden LUNA MESO SELLER Premium

Stats
    I believe that you're the one that needs to take a step back, you're too closed minded. Different people gets affected by different stuff differently. This is clearly something that makes him/her happy then why would it be a bad thing? This is the typical mentality that someone with a negative mindset has that wants to spread his/her negativity to other people.

If you have problems in your life then don't try spreading it to others.

5. bongy97

bongy97 Singapore Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Wouldn't an improve of quality of life since you don't have to sit in front of the computer be considered "how my life has changed"?

Ashleyaa and jayzizzay like this.
  6. datoneguy

datoneguy United States Lurker

Stats
    Exactly, Charaity sounds like they're just really bitter. Probably hates life and just wants to spread misery in any way possible.

jayzizzay likes this.
  7. EpicJ

Stats
    But he is kind of right tho... if you don't like playing the fucking game then don't if you want to hack for what ever reason then do, who gives a shit, but don't come here and act like this is a life achievement seems ridiculous to me, I'm with @Charity LMAO, bro every one here hacks this fucking game, this doesn't really change our lives unless you make shit ton of money off your bots.

cmonBruh and even then why boast about it on this sub forums? hate all you want it prob means you feel like OP, it's fucking MapleStory LMAO come on man...

sengfu likes this.
  8. she40841

she40841 Sweden LUNA MESO SELLER Premium

Stats
    Why wouldn't this be able to change someones life as in winning a competetion in football? Football is only a game and doesn't really change anything in this world.

jayzizzay likes this.
  9. EpicJ

Stats
    Ok, you guys win, MapleStory has changed your lives, I'm out...

sengfu and dawnraiserkai like this.
  10. MiscerBodybuildingforum

MiscerBodybuildingforum Australia The New Guy

Stats
    except I have no life.

EpicJ likes this.
  11. sengfu

sengfu Informed Hacker

Stats
    Discovering an online game about killing mushrooms trainer is a life changing experience, LMAO.

Some of you seriously need to go out more often. I agree, this is cringey as fuck.

12. Ashleyaa

Stats
    Please dont reply to my thread if you are only going to be negative and offer only meaningless jabber. @sengfu @Charaity ! Thank you for those that supported me.

13. MiscerBodybuildingforum

MiscerBodybuildingforum Australia The New Guy

Stats
    Apparently, being toxic online shields them from the anonymity they wouldn't have to face irl.

14. Magika

Magika Premium Premium

Stats
    r/technicallytrue

15. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 United States Lvl. 9 Trap Premium

Stats
    Good for you. Ignore the hate. I don’t make a ton off terminal but I average a couple hundred each month from accounts that I sell and with minimal effort put into this game, I can work full time and go to school full time easy enough.
    The few hundred I make off the accounts I sell normally just ends up going into car parts but that’s a hobby I enjoy and if can trade $21 for a new tune by the end of the month, hell yeah I’m gonna do it!
    It isn’t ‘life changing’ for me but for others, a few hundred can absolutely be life changing.

16. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Great testimonial. As long as you're saving time and making dough, it's life changing. Don't worry about the broke bois.

rushman7, azimatix, Ashleyaa and 3 others like this.
  17. Ashleyaa

Stats
    Thanks Blaze !