Terminal Testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by dioxide23, Jul 25, 2017.

Discuss Terminal Testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. dioxide23

dioxide23 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Hi guys, so i purchased Terminal Trainer 2 days ago and i was debating whether or not to buy this trainer because the free trainers were working but they were really buggy for me, the game crashed often and the mob vac would not work for me and it was a big annoyance, so i started looking into terminal trainer for about 10 minutes and my decision was set in stone, i was buying it. When i started using the trainer it saved me so much time, I no longer have to do any of the vanishing journey dailies because this trainer has what other trainers don't currently have, it has

• Script tab. It can easily open thousands of event boxes, there’s even prequest and job advancement scripts! It can also upgrade your arcane symbols to level 15 and I’m assuming more with the upcoming level rise with the symbols, all of that with only 4 SYMBOLS.

• map rush by level and auto SP, you can literally go away from your computer for a whole day and the whole trainer will get you to level 200 without a problem as it can auto assign the skill points and automatically equip the gear that drops from monsters if it gives you an increase in damage.

•Simple and easy to use.

I've already made over 30 billion Meso(soon to increase once I get more drop rate gear) in 2 days using Terminal Trainer, best trainer hands down.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    sh00ter999 likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Saihko4

Saihko4 Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    completely agree with you on everything you said. Terminal is the best!

3. CAVS_MIA

CAVS_MIA United States Lurker

Stats
    is there any guide to the script tab?