Terminal Testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by Pilplup, Sep 26, 2018.

Discuss Terminal Testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. Pilplup

Pilplup The New Guy

Stats
    Hi! I'm in a bit of a rush because I want to catch the hype of the testimonial competition that's deadline is... unfortunately today! In the future when I'm free, I'll definitely be updating this.

To me, terminal has been nothing more than a learning experience. Initially, I wanted to further progress my main account, but after discovering just how powerful the terminal documentation is, I began to revisit coding. Although my profits have been minimal, let me preface by saying I made back 3x my initial investment within the first week. Afterwards... I didn't upon terminal. AT ALL. I was quite busy with things, but I now knew how terminal worked and had plans for the future.

I'm on my second month right now, and although I won't say the community is the friendliest, there are definitely friends I've made and people who shine above the rest ( @Raigeki )<3. What I've gained from terminal isn't money, but something greater. I've been able to progress my coding skills, and the knowledge and concepts I've learned in this past week alone make up for anything. This month, I'm still riding on my initial investment from the first month, but stay tuned! I'm almost done with my usage of the Terminal API and although there were some functions I wish were included... well I'll just leave it at that :P

Please tell me I didn't miss the deadline!

Raigeki, hellorebootmesos and bongy97 like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement