Terminal Testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by retilica, Nov 3, 2018.

Discuss Terminal Testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. retilica

retilica United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I have been hacking mostly free since 2008 until this year where i bought a one month subscription to terminal. I would have to say that the service definitely beats out the free version.They have a supportive and dedicated staff behind the trainer making sure you dont log on and lose all your accounts when a banwave is coming through. On top of that they also reimburse you for any time lost on either the behalf of nexon or their own behalf. I also enjoy the ability to be able to just plug my account information into the trainer and be able to have a list of settings that immediately lets me leave my computer and do anything and be able to come back knowing that the trainer is still at work. If you have the extra cash and you feel like having an easy time hacking with not trouble or fuss then terminal is definitely the trainer for you. 5/5 gg

TamirN likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement