Terminal Testimony

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by Pomplemouzze, May 22, 2018.

Discuss Terminal Testimony in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. Pomplemouzze

Pomplemouzze Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    I'm someone who has used other premium programs, and can say that I enjoyed this one the most. However, I had many issues with this one, that despite following instructions to the T, I have not been able to resolve.

TL;DR: It's definitely worth the $20 USD investment for the majority of the public. despite my issues, I may even renew next month

Pros:
    -Very effective
    -easy to manouver
    -noob friendly (tells you what most hacks do when you mouse over)
    -community is very supportive
    -amazingly runs multiple clients
    -able to set up "HS" and "kinshin" mules very easily
    -updates are EXTREMELY fast. waited at most a few hours for patch update
    -TONS of options for different classes
    -

Cons:
    -Compared to other premium trainers, does not tip in the trainer on what may auto-ban
    -(personal)difficult to set up over-night for automatic leveling
    -doesn't auto-save settings in case of crash (as far as I can tell)
    -not useful if you're not running a great rig
    -(personal) crashes way too frequently

To expand on the cons: Certain other premium trainers directly tell you in the trainer what could trigger an auto-ban, while this trainer just allows you to outright tick these hacks unknowingly. Support for this is, however, very helpful. the forum does have posts saying "X will ban you, Y will DC you" etc, but I feel like the trainer could be a bit more beginner friendly and tell you these, considering it's updated VERY frequently.

to expand on the 2nd con: if I want to start a new character, I must sit in front of my computer and manually disable hacks, then do job advancements, then re-enable them. This is fairly frustrating, as I cannot start a character before I go to bed, and then wake up to see some amazing progress. A certain other trainer does automatic job advancements, and was a nice little touch. I only made this a personal con, as most people would be fine with this, or maybe play classes that auto-advance.

3rd con: as far as I can tell, if the trainer crashes and requires restarting, I must also re-open my settings in order to actually bot. The terminal manager does automatically open up the trainer on a crash, but unless I'm missing something it does not re-open your settings, thus rendering that feature useless to me.

4th: My computer is utter ASS. i7-3610QM processor, but only at 2.3 GHz, has an integrated graphics card, and only 8 GB of RAM. Yeah, it's a laptop, but It's all I have access to. I'm only able to run 3-4 clients tops before I notice lag spikes, and other issues that prevent me from botting nicely. If you're running a more modern computer, this issue shouldn't be a problem for you. I found that because of my rig, the auto GM detect feature does not work very well. I have tried setting it to packet CC, next map CC, Logout, and Cash shop, but I have had at least 6 accounts banned by GM's (and 2 auto-banned, but that was my fault) even when I was only running one client. And now Nexon's site is giving me error codes when trying to make new accounts ;_;

final con: I am unable to run a trainer for more than 3 hours without it crashing. Like I mean I can literally set an alarm for 3 hours, and come back to manually reload the trainer. I've set my delay's WAY up (4-500's) and most of the CPU hacks are enabled, but I cannot for the life of me run the trainer for an extended period of time without it crashing.

Final thoughts: Great trainer. Honestly, I love maplestory, and all I really want is a high level character to play end-game content with. My main is a 23X shadower, (1.3m range) and I've been trying to use the trainer to get some mesos to fund up my shadower to be able to do actual end game content. So far I've made about 2.3B in a week since I've started using the trainer. Of that, I've managed to actually keep ~500m (as of right this minute of writing this) from accounts that aren't banned. If you're running a better computer than I am, you could probably lower the delay settings and make much more than I am, and level up some characters real quick. Have I made back what I spent on the trainer? Not even close. Did I enjoy my time so far with the trainer? Hell yeah. Will I be renewing my sub? Most likely

Savages, hollybananax and Qybah like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Thanks for your Testimonial and for writing out the pro/cons with thorough explanations, we're always looking for ways to improve Terminal so these will be useful for us for sure :)

I'll write up some remarks on your cons to make life for you easier because there's some stuff you should definitely check out.

Cons:
    -Compared to other premium trainers, does not tip in the trainer on what may auto-ban
    Will take this into consideration for sure for future updates. Especially adding a warning to Mob Vac cause of the new autoban on that

-(personal)difficult to set up over-night for automatic leveling
    You might want to check out the scripter with a bunch of pre-made scripts for automatic job advancements as well as the profile by level changer inside manager that changes your profile to new settings upon job advancing/leveling up

-doesn't auto-save settings in case of crash (as far as I can tell)
    are you sure you selected the correct profile here? This is probably something you have overlooked cause it for sure loads your previous settings :)

-not useful if you're not running a great rig
    -(personal) crashes way too frequently
    Refer to above to reload settings upon crash, altho if you're noticing that you're crashing every X hours (always same duration) then it might also be your laptop turning of your HDD or something similar, I remember I couldn't overnight either when botting on a laptop until I noticed some HDD turning off setting buried deep inside the power settings. And also update your manager to the newly released 3.11 that improves stability a lot (altho it's mainly for large amount of clients, but you never know it also helps you).

BottomText and Pomplemouzze like this.