Terminal Testimony

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by asdrubalr27, Sep 27, 2018.

Discuss Terminal Testimony in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. asdrubalr27

asdrubalr27 Venezuela Premium Premium

Stats
    Dear Terminal users, GameKiller Community

Well come here to subscribe after using for a long time the free version of the hack, which unfortunately led to a ban on my main account and other friends who already use the terminal told me to buy the terminal and that would help me start again and more easily to improve in a short time with a new account in the game.

My friends honestly were not wrong and because the subscription to the terminal was the best I could do in a long time, I made things much easier and reached levels in the game that legitimately would be a bit difficult, not to say almost impossible. Today I thank you for coming here and it has helped me to obtain good winnings in the game and better results than what I will ever get. I had my first 250, in addition to reaching a high level of legion that practically in little more than 1 month I achieved with effort and that was from scratch because where I started had no other character created and that achieve that main goal, then it was able to do hard bosses that need too much range to be able to finish them with only one. Recommended terminal 120% success.

Good Luck guys!

Mr. Ad Advertisement