Testiment toTerminal

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by lordtrox2010, Sep 11, 2018.

Discuss Testiment toTerminal in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. lordtrox2010

lordtrox2010 United States Insult Dealer Premium

Stats
    I started out with Terminal close to a year ago. At first it took a little to set up and needed a little help.It was easy to learn and use after I got the hang of the hacks after being out of the game for some time. Constant updates and improvements have made it the BEST hack program I have ever used since I started playing back in the beta years. Reading on how people wrote scripts helped me modify some to suit my characters that I needed to use them on. Being able to play multiple characters at once without any extra programs, all in one features, ease of use and update make it easy to stay in the game. Fast updates on major patches usually within an hour most of the time, constant tweaking on the programmers part to keep everyone safe and constant PSA's from the community on what is banning as well as advice from other members of the Terminal members make it easy for any nob to get started and rolling in no time. Once you get started learning it's easy to make even the simplest but useful contribution to the Terminal community. Hope to see more people enjoying terminal. It's the BEST in the maple Hacking community,

Mr. Ad Advertisement