Testimony of a veteran player who decided to go for the dark side

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by AsTerWalker, Sep 25, 2018.

Discuss Testimony of a veteran player who decided to go for the dark side in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. AsTerWalker

AsTerWalker Chile The New Guy

Stats
    Greetings my name is Matias, I am an active player of maplestory since 2008, first in Mardia, then in Windia, later chaos world. In chaos I played at least 5 years and I met many good people, friends that I have until today. After the world transfer event everyone went to Bera, due to the university I did not play for at least 6 months and I could not change my main of world, so I started from 0 in bera. I have been using terminal manager for less than 1 month, and I have decently equipped my character, I do not regret having bought this service, it is the best I could do, thank you very much to all the people who work on this project, who have had all the willingness to help in any doubt and problem, really keep working, make this game more fun <3

DDRNinjai likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement