Thanks for making my life ez.

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by azimatix, Sep 26, 2018.

Discuss Thanks for making my life ez. in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. azimatix

azimatix Australia Premium Premium

Stats
    As someone who used free/public trainers before everything, shoutout my boy @RealYaoMing for BossHelper back in the day, I was a brokeboi with no paypal to sub to anything. Being a previously active user on the rival site, I can only say that Terminal/GK has a much more active playerbase (despite the gronks). At the time, the rival site's trainer was a lot more popular and Terminal was only considered a newbie project that was at its initial startup. I remember having a good giggle with @BusyChinaMan back then about how Term was probably a jewhook with bad safety features blah blah.

haha bro was I wrong big time.

It was basically when auto-cube was introduced did I come to realise I was missing out on a whole lot more.
    With a lot of false promises and updates (auto-cube still coming soon btw) I basically got sick of getting the short end of the stick. To add to that, Terminal's mass-botting features basically counteracted any argument the other admins had over its reliability.

Long story short, I switched to Terminal, my life basically became super ez.
    Made a casual 3.5k/year, ez new pc, ez better botting, ez life.

Shoutout to everyone who made it happen:
    @Rain @Sabian (rip) @leroy.jenkins93 @Qybah @nayrb @Jeff @NotHackingbtw @Jeke @Classic @BusyChinaMan @NapGK
    and anyone i forgot, you guys are the real MVPs

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement