The Best Class to Farm/Hack [REBOOT]

Discussion in 'Global MapleStory Tutorials & Guides' started by CodeOne, Oct 18, 2016.

Discuss The Best Class to Farm/Hack [REBOOT] in the Global MapleStory Tutorials & Guides area at GameKiller.net

1. RiceDude

RiceDude R i c e Premium Member

Stats
    I also think Kinesis is a very strong botting class; all you need to do is put some faf gear or level 140 gear (spell traced and 5-10stars) and it'll finish bosses within a blink of the eye
    The only problem about Kinesis is getting to 150 to use the hyper, you'll have to slow farm to 150 because there are no ND until you get to 150, and the Psychic Grab FMA isn't that strong

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Db4206910

Db4206910 Veteran Hacker

Stats
    eh kenisis is probably the best just cause the hyper doe. and lvling with psychic grab not bad

3. snowdustdj

snowdustdj Veteran Hacker

Stats
    At the same level, my Kenisis can't solo Hell Gullux at range 800k with 88pdr.
    But my BW can easily do it with 500k range and only 70 pdr...... the flaming obits are just too OP and have much higher DPS than psychic grab. Both range are buffed and I was using every Kenisis skills, including the ignore pdr buffs and increase final damage buffs...

4. CodeOne

CodeOne Prominent Hacker

Stats
    You're using psychic grab to boss?... Use the ND Hyper... It does much more DMG than BWs Blazing Extinction..

5. snowdustdj

Stats
    I mean I assume the ND Hyper is on by default. I SI the Hyper with the correct code, and melee no delay also selected. I leave the default setting for the delay time (I remember it's 0, should be fasted). I even has decent sharp eye on my glove.... Is there anything wrong with my settings or did I miss anything? It's over lvl 210 so there is not damage reduction due to level difference.

Also, I recubed my emblem and secondary for PDR, and when I have 93% PDR with 600K range, I tried CV and.... such low damage and quit....

Do you mind giving me some tips when bossing with Kenisis? I followed the Kenisis bossing videos on YouTube to maximize every possible damamge I could.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 10, 2016 ---
    Oh, shit.... I just checked some pics the delay time by default is 100ms... And I saw someone post a pic setting it to 1ms. Is that the reason why my Kinesis inferior to BW since the No delay blaze from BW has 0ms??

If that's the case where I was doing wrong..... I want say... I must be a noob using Kinesis for over a month...and can't solo the end game bosses.... And, how should I set the delay time? Is that related to my CPU or what?

6. CodeOne

CodeOne Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Delay is related to how many times the skill is injected every millisecond.
    To maximize damage, you're gonna want to use 0. If you experience lag, you can just switch on cpu hacks.

7. snowdustdj

Stats
    I see. I'll try using 0 or 1 to see if there is some improvements. Mathematically, setting 1ms would do 100times damage comparing to my current 100 ms...

8. taikatatti

taikatatti The New Guy

Stats
    Lumi or BW definitely, best AoE. Lumi has good AoE in 3rd job tho..

9. smouz

smouz Lurker

Stats
    hey guys. i restarted maple "hacking" last days and im lvl 90 now. but yeah, im feeling weak cause i dont get mage gears, where i can get these for this lvl? ><

10. CodeOne

CodeOne Prominent Hacker

Stats
    They should be dropping from mobs at your level.

11. KLNRPZ

KLNRPZ Informed Hacker

Stats
    How do you guys farm mesos with FW without a pet ?

12. aduckonquack

aduckonquack Lurker

Stats
    What are the best settings for SI+ND Ignition?

13. RiceDude

Stats
    skill inject id
    i put delay on 10 (you can try 100, depending on your computer)
    once you get 4th job you can use 12120011 (blazing extinction) because it's stronger

14. rukuuku

rukuuku The New Guy

Stats
    Is there any other classes that can boss effectively with hacks other than kinesis, bw and arans?

15. RiceDude

Stats
    these 3 are probably the best, but you could try demon slayer

16. aduckonquack

aduckonquack Lurker

Stats
    Do you happen to know why the hack will sometimes kill very quickly and othertimes slowly?

17. RiceDude

Stats
    you're probably lagging

18. cek2128

cek2128 The New Guy

Stats
    Since ND BE got patched is BW is the best class to farm with?

19. sportsboy098

sportsboy098 Premium Premium Member

Stats
    At this point, there's a few good classes imo.

Bw is pretty stable and can fma from lvl 10. The orbital flame damage hack is also super op.
    Kinesis is great as it has fma from lv 60 and an awesome hyper that ignores a huge chunk of defense later in the game.
    Under rated, imo, is aran. At lvl30 they get an fma move, they can mob vac and just spam smash swing to level up and loot as it drops on top of you or use your pet. Beyond blade later in the game is op too. At 600k clean I could solo cvell

Plenty of others I'm sure, i just haven't tried them.
    Bw is probably the most stable farmer but I prefer Aran to main.

On a side note, does anyone know if you can use a DB's Asuras anger with no skill cooldown and if it just does client sided damage?

20. homogamez

homogamez Lurker

Stats
    I USE SEMI ITEM FILTER VAC AND ORBITAL FMA AND I DC AFTER 2 MINS? ANYONE KNO WHY