Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MapleStory 2 Global' started by Trollerton, Apr 3, 2019.
Discuss The Bot I'm Working On in the MapleStory 2 Global area at GameKiller.net
SendInput in that video? What, with a low level keyboard hook procedure?
how is the bot coming :D looks really good
It's comin' along, slowly but surely! :)
Disregard the "Walk(x0,y0)"s and the black box.
Added a Reset Script button, relocated the Script Assistant checkbox, gave actual labels to each stat(mesos, exp, hp, sp, ep, etc.[currently behind the black box in this screeny]), and made some changes to the settings menu/button(it now just auto saves the settings each time you click the settings button[the little cog wheel there by the X])
-Save and Load scripts
-Character Status(fishing, swimming, standing, walking, crawling, climbing, jumping, etc.)
-Additional Scripting functions
-Fixed the window movement
I wish every data structure was this easy. I mean a fair amount are but, I just wish they were all in one place. :P Like, char hp,max,sp,max,ep,max,mesos,exp, max,job class,name, ALL OF IT. FRIKKIN' NEXON MAN, MAKIN' THEIR DAMN GAME ANNOYING TO MESS WITH DATA EVERY TIME THEY UPDATE. HOW DARE THEY.
Fishing bot function underway.
If anyone on Windows 7 OS would like to be an alpha tester, please let me know.
I have one lad/lass helping me test it on Windows 10 and then my brother's computer is also on Windows 10 so I'm testing it on there as well(too lazy to update my virtual box and install NXL and MS2 on it, plus it'll probably be sluggish 'cause my PC is in need of some minor upgrades).
So far a few issues I've noticed with the Win10's:
Alpha tester's HP,SP,EP, and mesos values show up correctly but not exp.
But on bro's comp; HP,SP,EP are all shnarr shnarrr-ish except mesos and exp show up correctly.
Both Win10's x,y,z coords are all out a wack.
So I need to see if it's only working on my own PC for whatever reason or if it's just Win10 that's fucky.
So; LF>Win7 Alpha tester(s) (if multiple would like to test it.)
-Added Auto Change Channel(AutoCC) along with different methods/conditions(random chan, next, previous) (time, people, mobs)
-Added LClick(x,y) and RClick(x,y) to Script Assistant(simply hold the script assistant key and then right or left click somewhere and it will put the coords into a LClick or RClick command into the next open line in the script)
-Some settings changes
-Added informational tooltips to various parts of the bot UI
-Added and replaced a few script commands
This video shows the overall progress more in-depth than the other videos
Oh, video got copyright claims for the music, so you might not be able to see it. I'll have to remake it. Don't feel like it right now though.
Shit's dumb, I even looked up the song in the youtube music policy database and couldn't find it so I figured it was alright to use. OKAY YouTube. I SEE YOU.
Script recording feature is pretty nifty. Wish terminal had that
I dont play MS2 but i have a PC i use to run term with running windows 7 OS. I use teamviewer to control it as its not really used otherwise. If you want to jump on it via teamview and do your thing some time if its possible with MS2 like Maplestory your more than welcome to.
Sure thing! That'd be greatly appreciated! Message me when you're ready.
Your initial rough draft of a program can be so repetitive at times.
Is just a snippet for 2 out a 4 a these buttons to make 'em look nice:
*Best Spongebob French-ish-sounding-voice* "5 owels latelh"
Stats are all wack in pic 'cause it's the edit version(not injected into MS2)
Anyone have any suggestions for the AutoCC toggle icon? Should I just put a giant "CC" in it?
Ugh god, man that just brought me back to a triggering thought from Original MS. It used to drive me nuts when people would be like,
"Let's change channels to cc2"-change channels to cc2???-Do you even know what cc stands for? /partykick
-Added DBLClick(x,y) to Script Assistant(Hold assist key and then double click somewhere, it'll throw it in the script with the coords)
-Hooked into dinput8 after all, was working well for what I needed it for, but then started testing it with multiple clients and it got fucky so then I got rid a the dinput8 hook and did some big code changes due to that
-Optimized Script Assistant a bit(namely with the UIWndAct(key) command, it was kinda hit or miss and sometimes would just go full hurdurr.)
-Added unique names for each client/instance for better window tracking(pulled at random from a list I made, currently 40 names)
I'd say the main thing holding me back right now from a first release is the character coordinates. That's essential for the bot. They work just fine(as far as I know on Windows 7) for a single client. But when I bring up a second client, the second client's char coords are derpy and I'm a bit stumped as to why.
With cheat engine, they both show up just fine, attached to both processes. Not quite sure what I'm doing differently here.
I keep going back to the theory that maybe since the first client is the parent to the second client since it's launching from the first one; that maybe the second client is not loading it's own modules, it's just sharing the modules from the first client. but even if that were the case, then the second client would be reading and showing the char coords from the first client. But it's not doing that either, the second client's char coords are just random and dumb as hell.